Locked Harraga's application

1. Your Name and Age: 
    Harraga/HA, 21 years old.

2. Your Discord UserName: 
    HA#6666

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for:
    My STEAM ID is STEAM_0:0:19025260 and I'm applying for CSS ZE.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    2007-2008

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    I have played more than 1k hours on NiDE.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    I play on the server every day. I know the community well. I have witnessed far too many situations where admins were either offline or afk which makes the trollers/inflators/time wasters free. And sometimes the server restart screws up the server config which makes the failnades enabled regardless of the map and knife boost/smoke nades not working on some maps like nemesis maps or knife fun when it really matters. I might be useful in these situations.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    I was admin on Supreme-Elite before it merged with NiDE and became NiDE Chill server.
    I had another 6 month experience on a community that I won't name since the owner is in bad terms with NiDE. Some of you already know.
    I bought donadmin for 15 days in january. But that was a short period.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    I work part-time 4 days a week, so I have a lot of free time.

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 
    Well, I know how it looks like to spectate someone aimbotting, so there are 2 cases: Either I will ban him 1 week if it's blatant according to the server rules. If i'm not, I will ask another admin online or why not some experienced and trustable players to watch him with me.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

He is one of the most active player on the server. Furthermore I never saw/heard a troll about him, he is friendly-player and try to do his best to beat maps.

+1

• Like 1

• .Revan locked this topic