Locked nice abuse

Mivec01

1: Your own ingame name : Mivec
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : checkster
4: What server did it happen on : CSS ZE
5: What map : ze_knife_fun
6: Time and date : 8-23-2019 09:23 

7: Explain the situation : Knife fun. Me and checkster were the only ones alive. I was at the booster to the roof and checkster was on the roof. I saw my friend reed at the bottom , I decide to let him go try to kill checkster. He kills checkster. Checkster gets all butthurt and says , "Time to ban reed and mivec" or something and then *poof* we're banned. I'd also like to point out that that wasn't even teamwork. I just chose to ignore reed and let him go for checkster. Not my fault checkster couldn't knife off a guy with 10x his ping. And also , note this rule which is ironically stated first , "Inflating or Teamwork between human and zombies is prohibited, any attempt will result in a warn, a kick or a ban up to 30 min." We weren't warned in any way. Just straight banned. I don't see why other admins follow those guidelines but this higher up "server manager" is exempted from following them. 
8: Proof : https://imgur.com/a/E5Mynji

I was just behind my teammate, when I saw him rush you, I thought that even if you killed him I could do it in his place, except that to my surprise you didn't knife him and so you focus me when i were trying to climb up. 

It was a teamwork and its not allowed, even if it was a fun map.

You should have gone further to remove the doubt of any teamwork, and let do 1v1 (Your friend vs Checkster / Me vs You) if your friend insist to kill him.

I did leave my friend to kill checkster. I went for you. I didn't think my friend would be able to even kill checkster , seeing as I said , he had 10x checkster's ping. No exaggeration. And It wasn't "teamwork" , if it were teamwork I would've eliminated the chances of checkster even having the chance to kill my friend by cockblocking his knifes. It wasn't even teamwork. I just didn't want to knife him then since it would've been easy to do so. 

Even if it were teamwork , which it clearly wasn't , it was meant to be a "warn" first before a kick / ban. 

"any attempt will result in a warn, a kick or a ban up to 30 min"
"My mother asked me to go to the store today. She said i could buy apples, oranges or bananas"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So wait, if a zombie refuses to knife a human and then knifes another human, both the zombie and the first human get banned?

Isn’t that kind of retarded since then any zombie could get anyone banned just by not knifing them?

What a clown fiesta. 

• Like 1

• Klixus locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • You can find all commands existing in Zombie:Reloaded here NiDE servers are filtering all commands who can be run by the server from the map. Here is a list of what allow/clamp. If a command is not in this list, that mean it's blocked to be run from the map. This list can be update anytime. If you need a command to be unlocked feel free to reply to this topic. "PointServerCommandFilter" { "say" {} "echo" {} // Ammo "ammo_338mag_max" {} "ammo_357sig_max" {} "ammo_45acp_max" {} "ammo_50AE_max" {} "ammo_556mm_box_max" {} "ammo_556mm_max" {} "ammo_57mm_max" {} "ammo_762mm_max" {} "ammo_9mm_max" {} "ammo_buckshot_max" {} "ammo_flashbang_max" {} "ammo_hegrenade_max" {} "ammo_smokegrenade_max" {} // sv_* "sv_enablebunnyhopping" {} "sv_airaccelerate" {} "sv_accelerate" { "clamp" { "min" "-10" "max" "10" } } "sv_turbophysics" {} "sv_gravity" { "clamp" { "min" "100" "max" "1000" } } "sv_friction" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "4" } } "phys_timescale" {} "phys_pushscale" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "5" } } // mp_ * "mp_buytime" {} "mp_flashlight" {} "mp_freezetime" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "6" } } "mp_restartgame" { "clamp" { "value" "1" } } "mp_roundtime" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "90" } } "mp_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "25" "max" "85" } } // sm_* "sm_gravity" {} "sm_freeze" {} "sm_slay" {} "sm_say" {} "sm_csay" {} "sm_extendmap" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "20" } } // Hitmarker "sm_hitmarker_enable" {} // Football "sm_toggle_respawn" {} // Top Def - Top Inf "sm_topdefenders_hat" {} "sm_topinfectors_hat" {} // MakoVote + Mako VScripts "sm_makovote" {} "sm_racebhop" {} "sm_cancelrace" {} "sm_startrace" {} "sm_endrace" {} // PotcVote "sm_potcvote" {} "sm_cancelcvote" {} // EntWatch "sm_ewblock" {} "sm_ewsetname" {} "sm_ewsetshortname" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_clearlevelcache" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_setmaxuses" {} "sm_addmaxuses" {} "sm_ewsetmode" {} "sm_ewlockbutton" {} "sm_setcooldown2" {} "sm_setmaxuses2" {} "sm_addmaxuses2" {} "sm_ewsetmode2" {} "sm_ewlockbutton2" {} // mce_* "mce_extend" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "4" } } // zr_* "zr_class_modify" {} "zr_class_set_multiplier" {} "zr_class_reload" {} "zr_config_reload" {} "zr_restrict" {} "zr_unrestrict" {} //"zr_ambientsounds" {} //"zr_ambientsounds_file" {} //"zr_ambientsounds_volume" {} //"zr_ambientsounds_length" {} "zr_roundend_overlay" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_human" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_zombie" {} //"zr_account_cashdmg" {} "zr_respawn" {} "zr_respawn_delay" { "clamp" { "min" "1.0" } } "zr_zspawn" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "1" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "60" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit_time" { "clamp" { "min" "5" "max" "60" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_min" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_max" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_ratio" {} "zr_infect_mzombie_respawn" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_min" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_max" {} "zr_infect_sound" {} "zr_ztele_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_human_before" {} "zr_ztele_human_after" {} "zr_ztele_delay_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_delay_human" {} "zr_ztele_max_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_max_human" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel_distance" {} "zr_ztele_random_spawn" {} "zr_ztele_force" {} "zr_zspawn_force" {} "zr_killrepeator" {} "zr_weapons_infect_removeknife" {} }  
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #322 28/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) Let The Games Begin! 15 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_sonic3_b2_2 [Download Here] ze_squidzer_final_v3_a [Download Here] ze_squid_game_css [Download Here] ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 28/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 28/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 28/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 29/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 28/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning any stage of the map ze_sonic3_b2_2 will grant you 2 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_squidzer_final_v3_a will grant you 3 days of vip. Winning the map ze_squid_game_css will grant you 4 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween will grant you 4 days of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)💖💖💖✿♥‿♥✿
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #321     23/4/2024 - 12AM GMT+1 (Server Time)     Tuesday afternoon at 6PM in New York / 3PM in Los Angeles, or Wednesday morning 12AM Frenchie time!     Video Games (PART 1)     15 Days of VIP to winners!     🗺️ Maps to be played ze_castle_crashers_v1_1 [Download Here]      ze_terraria_v3_2 [Download Here] ze_megaman_a6 [Download Here]      ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 24/4/24 @ 12AM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 23/4/24 @ 6PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 24/4/24 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 24/4/24 @ 11AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 24/4/24 @ 2AM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.     📰 Special rules Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.     👑 Leader     Anyone willing to lead.     Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!     🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_castle_crashers_v1_1 will grant you 6 days of vip! Winning the map ze_terraria_v3_2 will grant you 5 days of vip! Winning the map ze_megaman_a6 will grant you 4 days of vip! ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • Winning the map ze_uyuni_v1_6_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_bulhufas_a1_1_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_jerry_malaka_escape_v2fix_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_timesink_css1 will grant you 1 day of vip.
  • LATEST TOPICS