Locked Ionel Admin App

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

Ionel, 19 years old (turning 20 on June 28th)

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

Ionel#0001

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

[STEAM_0:0:623125555] and I apply for ZE-CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

Started playing a few months ago, 185 hours, but im very familiar with css as i played it many years ago too, not on the same steam account.

5. You will need minimum of 72h of connection time (3 days)

Stats say i have 3 days of palytime on server.

6. Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

:3  

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I am an active player on the server, i can take care of the server whenever no other admins are online which it happenned for a few times by now.#

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

I m donated admin for quite some time, but i'm still eager to learn some commands and stuff.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Just chilling at home mostly tbh, working out, taking my drivers license too, i play it daily, theres no worries of that, up to 6-7 hours a day.

10.Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being suspicious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.

spectating this player, if it shows signs of aimbot and its confirmed , i'll notify other admins online and check their opinions, if its a ban , its a ban

Edited by Ionel
  • Like 2

neutral - The server needs admins, but I think time played on server needs to be risen. 3days is a lot of time, but it seems like alot of new people are trying to be admin and are just barely or not even having 3days played on server. To me, it seems like they are desperate for power and want status on the server.

• Like 1