Jump to content

Locked Vader's App


Recommended Posts

  • Server Admin

Little earlier than I had said, but just got done with a close encounter with COVID-19, so let's get this out of the way.

     Your Name and Age.
     Lord Vader, 21

    Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
     Lord Vader #1301

    STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
     STEAM_0:1:68021267  ZE-CSS

    How long are you playing CSS ?
     687 hours total

    You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
     Been active for 8-11 months, so should be covered

    Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
     aye.

    Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
     Able to be on later at night at the moment (on the East Coast), where there's usually less admins on.

    Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
     Currently admin for one of the larger communities over on Team Fortress 2 for almost a year now.

    Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
     I'm mainly a TF2 player, but I still play CSS regularly since some disagreements a couple years ago over on skial got me permabanned there; I've had some experience of ZE over on TF2, though I still mainly go on surf or 2fort if I'm not on CS.

    here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .
Aim snapping is what I usually look for, but wallhacks should be something to take note of. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

, but I still play CSS regularly since some disagreements a couple years ago over on skial got me permabanned there;

Hello Darth could you go a little more iin depth about this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Event Manager
6 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
     Currently admin for one of the larger communities over on Team Fortress 2 for almost a year now.

What do you do there?

6 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .
Aim snapping is what I usually look for, but wallhacks should be something to take note of. 

We have an anti-cheat that will take care of it but if it doesn't you have to spec the suspcted player and check if he's using aimbot by looking at his aim and also if his top defender.


I will stay neutral till i get more informations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Akadir said:

Hello Darth could you go a little more iin depth about this? 

Skial has made some questionable changes, more specifically on their surf server, and people were mad about that. I'd rather not go further in. Don't wanna spark anymore drama.

9 hours ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

What do you do there?

I mainly watch over the 2fort servers, but also surf air arena if it gets enough population.

 

9 hours ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

We have an anti-cheat that will take care of it but if it doesn't you have to spec the suspcted player and check if he's using aimbot by looking at his aim and also if his top defender.

I've ran into many cheaters before, and spectating them won't be a problem.

Edited by Lord Vader
needed more clarification on second quote response
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin

Good player, communicates positvely with everyone, isn't toxic, and overall good person. Would make a great Admin.

+1 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin

+1  give him the opportunity to prove himself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Akadir locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...