Locked daddys long awaited admin app

Daddy le toxic

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

1-name: abu bakr al-baghdadi   age 22

2-STEAM_0:0:1828864172

3-i got alzheimer can't remember clearly

4- like i said before the team is missing an alpha leader like me and you cant deny that fact im an absolut unit that can take care of business and my best buddy can confirm that

knowlegde  i have 3 words for u    KLIXUS IS A CUCK 

Nothing is important for me all i want is a bowser event in this server and to delet all atix map since they suck 

5- WAS admin in 1.6 got demoted for being so alpha how am i going to benefit you hmmm good question let me make this simple and spit some facts : all of the admins here are spinless cowerds who can't take action against any player when they abuse or troll when i call em out they say that they are afraid bcs of the higher ups fking grow a pair already plz

6- right now im in uni didn't go  to a single class and it started 7 weeks ago i rely on my intellect and high iq to pass the exam bcs again im an absolut unit also i play when ever i feel like it mainly when my best buddy is there or if my sidechick chivas is playing

MAKE ME ADMIN SO I CAN GET RID OF ALL THE BETAS AND WEEBS AND BE THE ABSOLUTE ALPHA IAM  FKING GG

z

Edited by Daddy le toxic
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • CS:S ZE Server Manager
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Im afraid.

I don’t want to be bitten -1

Make serious post, without disrespecting the entire admin team xD.

i could change my opinion.

Involvement start now and as I see u are no serious.

Edited by Lardy
  • Wow 1
Hidden
36 minutes ago, Daddy le toxic said:

accept me u have no choice

I agree with Lardy. The staff has already decided to decline it right now. But as Lardy said.. we can change the opinions if the application does not have illegal words.

• Wow 1
Hidden
19 minutes ago, Daddy le toxic said:

o well i tried u guys are not ready for an alpha like me

we are ready for your serious application. I'll wait for it. As i said yesterday. You are far better than this. 

Anyways Good Luck! And Have fun! 

• Wow 1