William! :D

[Giveaway] FREE copies of Counter Strike: Source!

41 posts in this topic

Hey all (nosteamers)!

Css is right now -90% off on steam until 3rd of December. I thought I could use this oppurtunity to provide some nosteamers with a free copy of the game. All you have to do is comment below something positive. It can be your favorite ze memory, maybe why you love this server, why you started ze, a screenshot of a win you are proud of. Or maybe other unrelated stuff. 

Also comment a link to your steam profile

I can't buy an unlimited amount of copies so if too many are interested, I'll choose randomly. If somebody else here wishes to contribute as well, feel free to do so!

Cheers! 

William

NiDE will help you with your activity, so together we could handle every applied player.

Not necessarily players from only ZE server, ZR players also accepted.

So if you use a No-Steam (piracy) version of CS:S, you are welcome to apply here and get licensed CS:S absolutely FOR FREE.

So all you have to do is post a comment in this topic, also leave a link to your new steam account (as William wrote above) and give some likes to this William's post 😉

- inGame

Edited by William! :D
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 9

my fv ze memory is when pivo was manager and we play ffs maps all the time . that days was good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think you should giveaway css to those who provide demos of Pivo banning as above sayed, ahahahaaha

• Dislike 1

Delightful flex! Good boy William 😄

• Haha 1

Hi, I'm new to this community but I've player CSS ZE in NiDE for a year with a different name. I remebered the first time I play surf ZE maps and don't know how to surf at all xD then  always got infected. Later I learned how to surf then happily passed it.

My steam acc link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/4thdmsn

Edited by 4thdmsn

My favorite memory on NiDE is when I used speed Berserk at the gap before lasers on Feywood and I killed half of the team, including Pivo. He perma banned me for that :yeet:

Edited by Alcolo Oasis
  • Haha 3

My funny memory on NiDE in ZR. when i kicked all bots on the server then Pivo coming to the server and he banned me with Reason , Retard , Nice Reason hahaha

if you don't laugh i will kill u now, be seriously 

Edited by aF! mohamed.
  • Confused 1

Thought I could write something as well. My favourite moment is that one pokemon v8 event where I co-lead with batata to a perfect score win. I'll dig up a screenshot later maybe :3. Me and batata make a good leading duo 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

gj william c;

I have alot memories, one of them , one time pivo changed cosmo v1 rage mode boss name to , motor hui soset (motor sucks dick) (motor is net4all owner) after that we all launghed and motor was mad, next memory i remember how pivo allowed me to troll with earth at cosmo but i failed xD third i remember, pivovaric: rud ti eblan

When pivo ebanned me 1 month for dropping heal down 2 times on mako v6 and when inGame banned me other month for using bad killer in tyranny last lvl

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha 1

lol all good memories i could read here is pivo banned someone for something stupid 😄

• Haha 2

I started play css from 2009 but offline and i started to play online in 2015 , i started play on nide in 2018 my favorite memory when i got ban 3 times because i use the items and i missed up XD and yeah i love the server because i made a lots of friends 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321734940/

Edited by Marieane
  • Thanks 1