Locked Trial admin request

AzN

1. Your Name and Age- John 33

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:148150782

3. How long are you playing CSS ? 10+ years

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? i would be great member to the team to be a additional support to keep the peace on the server and i can also quickly notify the chain of command to let them know if servers are having any sorts of bugs or issues.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? i was an admin on this server i did not pay for the next month so it was deactivated. i can speak multiple languages.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? i am working for a security company and i play this game everyday when i come back from work or on my off days. i come on sometimes i see hackers come on and immediately report it to the chatbox or we have some issues with players i also report it on the chatbox

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? it would depending what the lead admin server wants me to do. i would kick him if he doesnt stop then issue a ban or just notify another admin member to ask him or her to see what they would like to be done.

Thanks for apply

Your application is good, but the answer in question 7 is not fit, it would be bad answer, how if someone uses aimbot you will kick him first????

You were not good admin, you were having 1 problem, is abusing teleport commands, +1 for the application and -1 for abusing,

=0

Edited by aF! mohamed.

10 minutes ago, aF! mohamed. said:

Thanks for apply

Your application is good, but the answer in question 7 is not fit, it would be bad answer, how if someone uses aimbot you will kick him first????

You were not good admin, you were having 1 problem, is abusing teleport commands, +1 for the application and -1 for abusing,

=1

1-1 = 0 bro, nevermind i love u ???

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• ire locked this topic