Locked Tiger's application

Tiger

1. Name Tiger 

2. Age : 19 years old 

3. Steam Id  : STEAM_0: 1: 174441596 

4. How long are you playing CSS ? :         I play css for 7-8 years

5. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? :       actually I start playing in Nide server  before 3 years but I was using many name however I like its gameplay and dynamic and about the events it was cool and in the point .what I am trying to say that I like this server and I want better and better and make it the 1st zombie escape server not only in CSS but in history of ze

6. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? :             I actually was admin in 3 ze server before and I know how to use commands and other stuff

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? :           I am from Algeria , I  actually studying in university and about how much I play in Nide in one day its 3-5h

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that?         I will warn him first and tell him to turn off him aimbot,if he ignored then I am gonna ban and report him to the others admins

I am looking forward to your response ❤️

Edited by Tiger

By Killik's kind personal request I hereby leaving a review about Tiger who was Escape-Cro's admin then ZA Empire's  since 2016, but most recently returned back this year: 3rd September 2019 as Trial Admin -  promoted by Henry to regular on 24th October 2019 - removed at the beginning of this month, I believe due to not signing our admin rules, but also might be because of his personal disagreements)

I didn't really see anything bad from him like banning muting players, but as I checked right now, I actually don't see any bans from him at all, unless he gave them without reporting in administrative-tribunal as he should have. 

His activity was:

2 Tiger   350692 331.65 17.62
74 Tiger.   13121 43.23 5.06

So about 374 hours Starting this summer (if he joined to play then).

He made it to top 10 players for Season II (though I don't know if this matter in admin application, I think it's a nice little touch)

My verdict:
I don't think he is a bad admin, but he feels more like a player than an admin,  not really doing his duties as I would like admins to do (but that's me, perhaps things will be different here), I wish him luck and all the best.

Here are any complaints  he got and 1 admin suspension (information is taken only from discord):

Heinzer11/09/2019

Today an admin named tiger called me pidaras. Wtf?!?! Please process my complaint !!!!

Mia09/22/2019 Case #22 Tiger

Not following Admin Guide Lines [AGL] (Can be viewed below)
10 h of admin freeze
Case #22 Closed

PACHENKO09/14/2019

Okay insults, then Maverick or Tiger will get reprimanded for inaction
Edited by Killik
verdict
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a big  -1

The entire application feels like that typical "yes I have a gf but you wouldn't know her because she goes to another school" lie. 

This player supposedly played long on nide but with different names? Further he claims he was admin in 3 ze servers but doesn't name which 3. Fortunately for him marshal can provide one. 

Lastly his answer to the aimbot question shows great incompetence. As somebody who has been admin 3 times already, he should know better. And seeing as he has supposedly had 3 trials as admin on ze, a 4th is not needed. Simply not admin material. Marshalls comment further confirms this. 

• Like 5

@William! :D I was admin in 3 server if u want severs name then its za empire and nsgclan and escape cro and is it a problem to change your name? And use new name every time  however I stop charging name and stuck in this name Tiger and about action question I mean ban who is using aim bot u can say that I am merciful and patient ,as I said I will ask him to turn off him aim if he didn't then I will make firm decision and ban him and if you'are bot convinced u can ask some steam players like Rex or loveless or rud but I still respect your opinion 

38 minutes ago, William! ? said:

This is a big  -1

The entire application feels like that typical "yes I have a gf but you wouldn't know her because she goes to another school" lie. 

This player supposedly played long on nide but with different names? Further he claims he was admin in 3 ze servers but doesn't name which 3. Fortunately for him marshal can provide one. 

Lastly his answer to the aimbot question shows great incompetence. As somebody who has been admin 3 times already, he should know better. And seeing as he has supposedly had 3 trials as admin on ze, a 4th is not needed. Simply not admin material. Marshalls comment further confirms this. 

Edited by Tiger

• Server Admin

well according to what you said 7-8 experience and you have been an admin on 3 different servers playing on nide for 3 years you should have done way better admin application than that , you didnt make a really good effort to write proper one .

besides when you have been admin before you should have much knowledge in admin material and you be able to know what to do and what not to do and taking the right decisions how to deal with most of cases happened ,how to deal with aimbotter bcs that answer is horrible  , you shouldnt give any chance, if it is confirmed that he is using aimbot then you should take fast decision and punishing him with a proper ban  instead of warning or telling him .
like you said "i am merciful " admins shouldnt  be merciful  with trollers/hackers/cheaters or what who breaking server rules or ruining the game play. 

you can learning admin material by watching how other admin doing their jobes properly 

so i am going to be -1

,i liked when you said to william's opinion  " I still respect your opinion " that mean you expect criticism and try to  improve  your self  next time 

best wishes and good luck 

• Like 2

• Killik locked this topic