Locked Admin Application ZE server

Samwise G.

Name: Samwise 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:97547989

How long are you playing CSS ?: I started playing on the server at the end of 2017 in September with the name of ShadowSparkle

Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?:

Well, the truth has been playing on the servers for some time and it is not necessary to add me to the NIDE team but it could be of great help since at certain times there are no admins (I do not say that all) and I am present

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?:

I am still admin on a server that good just when I am not in NIDE ZE Server I am on that server that is Renegade Army zm server of CS 1.6 I have been 3 months of being admin and the truth the knowledge is not that it is much but it differs many things at stake

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?:

About the details I study in a university. I will try to play as often as I can but mostly from 9PM to 3 AM -4GMT. I mean at night

Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? :

First I would go to Spectator then I would record some due and legible proof that the player is doing some kind of cheating then I would ban the player and upload the "demo" or the recording to the page where those records are kept (or well that's what it is done in ra server)

Edited by Samwise
  • Like 1

Don't really know him well but I'd had to admit that I seen him on the sv often. Really activate player and judging based on his activity on the server,  I think he will do a really good job as an admin.  (We just gotta give them a chance) 

+1 

Edited by Hope인생이다
  • Thanks 1

• Lardy locked this topic