Locked Admin Application (2nd try, read the 11 and 12 points mainly).

• Server Admin
  1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    Yudi , 22.
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    Yudi #7297
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    CS:S ZeSTEAM_0:0:17533938
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    4000 hours
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    I have 150+ hours
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Ok.
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    I play the server regularly, i think im a very experienced ze player, i can lead some of the maps and have pretty decent english fluency, and i don't act on instinct and always try to keep my composure, and im confident in my abilities to be able to judge how the players behave in the server and whether or not their actions could be considered harmful to the other players be it through trolling on purpose using game mechanics or just being annoying and rude in the voicechat/text in general, and i think i could make the server a better environment by purging those who refuse to follow the rules, sometimes also i see admins wrongly punishing innocent players by mistake and often when they get confronted they always try to claim that they're in the right due to their ego or something despite being outright wrong, as a new admin (if i get accepted) i would try to discuss with them about the matter in question and see if we could get into an agreement so that he could undo his action towards that player if that ever happens (and ofc they can do the same thing with me), another thing is that i won't be a biased admin or whatever, i will try to view things objectively and instantly take the right course of action, if he does something wrong i will punish him, doesnt matter if he's my idol or my best friend, i'm also notoriously known for trolling a lot (probably will get a lot of -1s here kappa) and i promise to avoid trolling any longer, and i will refrain from doing anything selfish.
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    Never had any experiences being an admin ever.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    I just work, and have plenty of free time but it depends on how busy my work is, i can play most of the day if i want to, i also only mostly play in the server when it's currently playing some of my favorite maps.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  Never been an admin so i don't know how the auto-detect programs work, but i assume there are such programs, anyways, i would spec him, warn him , kick him if he ignores it, ban him if he continues to do so after rejoining, maybe for 60 minutes because he might learn from his mistakes, regardless, i would just contact my peers and try to discuss with them what the ban duration should be if they deem it to be worthy a permanent ban or something.
  11. >>> This is a copypasted ver of my last application, but i would like to add a few things on this new app <<<
  12. According to Life is a Bitch, he wanted to see me proving myself further that  i would be able to redeem myself, and i believe that is the case. Not only i became more active and well behaved on the server, i've also tried being more helpful towards new players, volunteered myself to lead and learn more maps and had some interactions with the other players/admins to get to know them better.
  • Like 8

• Server Admin
50 minutes ago, &#x27;ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř&#x27; said:

Besides the fact that you don't like most of the maps and only want to play some maps i will change my last vote to +1.
Trial Admin will show me if you're fit for the job or not.

Yea thanks, i've been trying to learn new maps over the past few weeks.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

+1 good knowledge about the maps and leader in game, also active, would be interesting to see how you will deal with 64 players on hard maps to handle when a good reactivity and observation are needed.

good luck 👍

• Sticky locked this topic