Locked Anwar's application again

Anwar

• Server Admin

• Ingame NicknameAnwar
  • Discord username: anwar9428
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:475171630
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?)ZE for sure
  • Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? 

I am actually wasn't that interested bcs I believe nide now has a solid admin team unlike before with many active admins but since some lead admins want me to join their team why not  

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

I am mostly active at NA playing during late night for at least 2- 3 hours and sometimes EU time if I have free time 

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

I start playing exactly since late January 2019 during pivo era, it wasnt the best era tbh bcs many admins including pivo himself were abusive 

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

I have pretty decent experience with zombie escape mode, been playing zombie escape for almost 4.5 years now (with some breaks for sure) I start playing css back in 2016 mostly with my college friends in LAN server and I played a lot of zombie revival mode back in 2017 - 2018 in servers called Exloys and Papys aperos, but later in 2019 start being addicted to ze in both nide and Unloze servers, I also played csgo ze before it got shuttled down, mostly in GFL and sometimes in Mapeadores and Possession

Do you have any past admin experience?

I used to be a server manager in nide server for more than 1 year (but i had to resign from server manger position suddenly  due to bad Circumstances in my real life ) and lead admin server before that and server admin as well before getting promoted to LSA then server manager 
I have pretty good knowledge about being an admin, lsa and server Manger things, and good maps knowledge, I know when and where I have to use my admin power , how to deal with items and transfer them if needed or eban bad players picking items  or trollers with items, I know to how deal with trollers, spammers,hackers, glitchers... etc by giving them the suitable punishments, so am pretty familiar with admin commands, I have pretty good reputation and I am pretty familiar with most of admins and staffs in Nide, trying my best to contribute for nide.
I am pretty friendly guy and chill but I don't tolerate toxic trollers who try to ruin the gameplay for everyone, I will try my best to provide a friendly atmosphere for everyone, Also my best to be fair and not biased or involving personal problems with admin job, following the rules as well, having common senses, thinking  reasonably, fast and not impulsive or too rushing.

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

I have some basic mapping skills, entwatches  and configuration creating.

hopefully i didn't make my application too long xd 

Edited by Anwar
  • Like 2
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super 4

• Anwar changed the title to Anwar's application again
  • Server Admin

Havent seen you alot (maybe cause i started like 2 years ago, lol) but you have decent experience and youre generally very liked among the other admins, i have no reason to doubt you either so...

+1

• Like 1

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Midknight said:

Havent seen you alot (maybe cause i started like 2 years ago, lol) but you have decent experience and youre generally very liked among the other admins, i have no reason to doubt you either so...

+1

I was staff here in Nide 3 years ago ( and became inactive for a while) so yeah that's before you start playing ze xd

Edited by Anwar
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

A big plus 1 for my mentor (with Batata and Klixus and everyone that was in the old team that i don’t forget for sure)

kiss

• Thanks 1