Locked Toxicity And Racism

Suwatters

I tell u this community not is toxicity the players yes, but not all...

It is not so much that they are toxic it is just that people are different from you and you take someone as toxic to be different...
I do it but I understand that everyone has different personalities... ❤️ 

Sorry to disappoint you , but you can't stop the racism and toxic players. They will always be the same and the best thing to do is to enjoy the gameplay and ignore them.

About the racism,lol, it's 2020 I don't think anybody cares about racism in internet anymore.

Edited by DeMoN
  • Thanks 1

Whilst the idea of racism is annoying at times, it's completely allowed on this community.

If you were to become admin you aren't allowed to gag, mute, ban unless they are directing it towards you in a disrespectful way.

While I understand what you want,or wish to achieve.You need to let go of this thing or you will end up in an endless loop.You will keep trying,you might succed with convincing a few  people to stop being `toxic` or `racist` but you will always have the other 98%  who will never listen to you,and why should they? They do whatever they want with their lifes,they have the freedom of speech . They have the freedom to decide wheter to stop or not  etc.  (even if they know trouble is coming)

The way I see it,most of the players we have here,are just trying to have a good time,they say the most random things overall,make jokes,references etc even insult each other (well not literaly) but they all do it for the laughs,and maybe to mess with someone a bit (playfuly)

People feel safe behind their screens cause they know they will never meet you eye to eye,so take that into account aswell.

As admins we are here to enforce the rules of the server and community ,guide the players,teach them,help them enjoy their time here.

Personaly I would say that you are way better off focusing on something else,you cant control everything.

Focus on yourself,and if you want to be an admin,focus on getting ready to do the damn job well.As staff you need to be ready to  stomac,whatever is said or happens and act accordingly

Edited by Ash
  • Like 1

Not a productive discussion, If you would like to apply for admin to leave your impact go for it. 

That being said, If you honestly believe about instagating change within the community,  it starts with you as a player.

I look forward to seeing your growth.

NIDE is a gaming community that tends to have some jokes on the edgier side. While yes, these jokes may lead to racism i.e. the rampant use of ni**er, it's not inherently racist, in fact we're one of the most diverse communities I've ever seen. We have many south Americans who come on, middle easterners, Europeans, north american, and even a lot of asians, and of course our wonderful friends from down under right above me. I even see lighty on here one in a blue moon and he's african. What other community do you know that includes this many different groups of people under one roof and has a lot of fun doing it?

While yes, we may be edgy, if you really think we're racist, I think you're trying to look too hard for racism. 

Edited by willy wilson
  • Like 1

• Guest locked this topic