Locked admin aplication

Rog

1. Your Name and Age

My is Rog i used to use roger and i am almost 20

2. Stean_ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161888948/

3. How long are you playing CSS?

i have been playing ze since 2015

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

i think i can commuciate with every kind of player and i can make the server more fair as an admin. the most important thing for me in the server is that everybody has the same rights and everbody is equal as a player 

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

i dont have any experince as an admin on any server . i play ze and i think i  can be a very fair and good admin i play  lot of ze  and i love ze i will be an active admin 

6.  Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

i am from turkey i am improveing my self as a person right now  i like art. i will be very active i think

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

first i wil go spec and watch him then  i will try  to contact with a higher and more exprince admin and if the person is cheating i will ban the person  once  i am sure of  that the person is hacking

Edited by SEND NUDES GRİLS LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Killik locked this topic