5: What server did it happen on:ze
6: What map: mako
7: Time and date: around 10pm gmt+3
8: Explain the situation:yoshmi troll with earth more then once

when he got eban he gave pickle earth and teamkill people at the end
9: Proof:

ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3 06.10.2020 @ 20:32 demo

• Like 2

These so called pros called ESK showing their class again by trolling kek, honestly it's not first and last time they troll on nide, Sanjizz, Pickle, Yoshmi always troll or drop items to each other just so they troll and ruin gameplay for others as well as for noobs, and people are curious why some people hate FF maps. I think it's time to do something about these trollers who troll regularly on nide

1 minute ago, ShadowCreepy said:

These so called pros called ESK showing their class again by trolling kek, honestly it's not first and last time they troll on nide, Sanjizz, Pickle, Yoshmi always troll or drop items to each other just so they troll and ruin gameplay for others as well as for noobs, and people are curious why some people hate FF maps. I think it's time to do something about these trollers who troll regularly on nide

wow i wonder why you want to be admin, can't be a personal vendetta or anything

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ni**er said:

wow i wonder why you want to be admin, can't be a personal vendetta or 

Lol stop protecting these trollers, you say admin supposed to allow trolling? Nice thinking Malala.

Anyway your words dont concern me so say whatever you want

Edited by ShadowCreepy

Just now, ShadowCreepy said:

Lol stop protecting these trollers, you say admin supposed to allow trolling? Nice thinking Malala

how are you taking uni in the UK if your english comprehension is on par with a mickey 

• Haha 2

Just now, ni**er said:

how are you taking uni in the UK if your english comprehension is on par with a mickey 

Because this is internet, and on internet you dont have to type like english king ?

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that you feel this way about some of our members. We have talked about it and made some hard internal desicions. From now on ESK will be rebranded to FTE, French Troll Elite. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Klixus said:

Sorry to hear that you feel this way about some of our members. We have talked about it and made some hard internal desicions. From now on ESK will be rebranded to FTE, French Troll Elite. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

free ngk

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Time for ESK to accept Alcolo then 
Alcolo Oasis : f*ck this
Alcolo Oasis : i go troll on nide

:classic_biggrin:

BTW that mako session was cancer : spamming / muting / spamming / chet spamming also a lot / ebanning my little baguettes 
Dont check the demo or you ll get cancer

2 hours ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Time for ESK to accept Alcolo then 
Alcolo Oasis : f*ck this
Alcolo Oasis : i go troll on nide

:classic_biggrin:

BTW that mako session was cancer : spamming / muting / spamming / chet spamming also a lot / ebanning my little baguettes 
Dont check the demo or you ll get cancer

was it cancer? yes

but u saw them trolling and didn't do anything about it

if u gone let it slip and letting players to troll then u should allow everyone to troll and not some members

• Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Wont argue with you.... but you checked the demo right ?
I muted lot of people + I ebanned also players so stop saying i dont do anything about it.

And yes I m gone, I will let it slip when it will be mako... Be sure I won't be here to manage that cancer time again

4 hours ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Wont argue with you.... but you checked the demo right ?
I muted lot of people + I ebanned also players so stop saying i dont do anything about it.

And yes I m gone, I will let it slip when it will be mako... Be sure I won't be here to manage that cancer time again

glad to know nide allow admins who won't do they job

• Like 1

Listen to me you cunt, you keep trash talking EPC while you ur self keep sucking ESK people dick coz they hate epc, so either you shut the f*ck up. You think you are coolest but you are dumbest one, I regret I met you, cya and f*ck off from EPC because it's not dead, and it will never die you piece of sh*t

4 hours ago, Tea said:

Listen to me you cunt, you keep trash talking EPC while you ur self keep sucking ESK people dick coz they hate epc, so either you shut the f*ck up. You think you are coolest but you are dumbest one, I regret I met you, cya and f*ck off from EPC because it's not dead, and it will never die you piece of sh*t

what the f*ck is epc? and esk?