Plex

1: Your own ingame name  Plex
2: Your own steam-ID STEAM_0:1:539763458
3: Name of the admin(s) involved Creepy, Wicked
4: What server did it happen on  ZE
5: What map westersand v7
6: Time and date 11-25-20 16:40 ish
7/8.Explain the situation

We played wester v7, I typed RZE | Pivo in chat and he gagged me for 1 day and other people that joined in

20201125104951_1.jpg

8fa5405bdfc7c31c770a9830d0e4a39a.png

His excuse for this was.

20201125105024_1.jpg

After gagging me I rejoined the server with the name RZE | Pivo, he kicked me first to change the name but I felt there was nothing wrong with the name itself. So I rejoined and got banned for 10 minutes for the reason "change name"

12324f7616628d99ce053ed721414951.png

Here comes Creepy's part.

If you go to around 4 minutes you can see wicked warning him about saying "wah" but creepy just decided to mute him for 1 day.

He also went afk to save the video of him getting muted, came back into the game moved a little bit and got banned a day for "inflating"

There's more evidence but I don't have it all, go watch the demo.

Edited by Plex
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ShadowCreepy said:

I muted him because it's not his first spam like that + I didnt ban him.

That's all I gonna say.

wasn't spam, pay attention to the recording please. If anything rock lee was spamming his mic.

Welcome to forums my little crybaby's.

Plex and Norisk. They join server and obviously started to provoke me because we had some sh*t talk on discord yesterday.
Btw they do it on discord general chat and on nide chat every time not for me only but for all people they don't like. They talk sh*t together about normal players who just play the map. So it happens every time when they join server. Most often from them is joining server and start to talk sh*t about admins who just trying to control the game and some of them like Creepy, for example, doing some little mistakes. So i didn't see even 1 time when they joined server and just play normal u know like all players. They join and start some sh*t whatever it is: trash talk, trolling etc. So thats why i legit gaged them 1 day because they do it every time.

They even said that they entertain themselves doing this sh*t.

Edited by Wicked*

26 minutes ago, Wicked* said:

Welcome to forums my little crybaby's.

Plex and Norisk. They join server and obviously started to provoke me because we had some sh*t talk on discord yesterday.
Btw they do it on discord general chat and on nide chat every time not for me only but for all people they don't like. They talk sh*t together about normal players who just play the map. So it happens every time when they join server. Most often from them is joining server and start to talk sh*t about admins who just trying to control the game and some of them like Creepy, for example, doing some little mistakes.

I truly forgot about the conversation we had on the discord as I didn't care. The entire time I was on the server, I never typed to you and the one time I did I said "RZE | Pivo" because I was re-ebanned because of you. I also never sh*t talked Creepy you can go watch the demo, and whenever hes "doing some little mistakes" I literally type "???" or "wtf why?". 

You also called yourself pivo 2.0 before

26 minutes ago, Wicked* said:

So i didn't see even 1 time when they joined server and just play normal u know like all players. They join and start some sh*t whatever it is: trash talk, trolling etc. So thats why i legit gaged them 1 day because they do it every time.

They even said that they entertain themselves doing this sh*t.

While we were on the server before the incident we never spoke to you, creepy or any other players.

Edited by Plex
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wicked* said:

Plex man dont even try to lie here. Since u left admin team u started to talk sh*t about us/troll etc. Your punishment deserved.

If mine was deserved in your eyes what about Haziwas, or NoRisks? You literally have no reply towards them.

Edited by Plex
  • Like 1

And btw

Im just gonna remind u that all the beef between us started when u provocated me on mist.
We even talked like normaly guys to each other but then i slayed me (cause i knifed out on mist)
I just spammed ??? and u already started sh*ttalkin me and callin my a crybaby while i literally just spammed ?

So why u try to give us the fault now lmao

• Like 1

@Wicked* Idk if u even checked our report

But maybe u should check the video where i was just standing around afk cause i tabbed out

What with the others which died?
Maybe they infalted too?

Whats with Rocklee who started with this wah wah sh*t?
Why u didnt warned him?
Looks like someone just has an personal problem with me

• Like 2

8f213382b242186854e81b889860f97c.png

Here we can clearly see how rocklee started it and then kept doing it in the voice chat , so i just started doing it with him.

I said wah in this whole sessions 2 times and its marked as spam? Or toxicity? okay buddy

• Like 2

I dont need to waste my time and check your report and all this useless demos.  I was on server and i remember clearly all that happened. Man lets finish this, ok? We can start with u and plex from 0. Hope u understand that its mean. Your ban was justified and mute too. Try not to be toxic next time, just join the game, have fun, try to lead maps the best u can. Even if i said that i worse then pivo, iam nazi, it was just joke man. U know why people become admins here? We just wanna play the game we like without trolling, spamming etc. Sometimes we can allow everything for u but only when map is over or its some chill map. I think u understand all of that so pls dont interfere other players to have fun playing this game. This all that i want from u. Respect to be respected.

Edited by Wicked*
  • Like 1