Locked "Napo admin application"

napo

【1】 Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )
【1】n4po , 25歳

【2】Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
【2】'N4po #18973. 

【3】STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) 
【3】STEAM_0:0:146575848 , ZE

【4】How long are you playing CSS ?
【4】I've been playing since 2013 until the Sonaki server shuts down. When there weren't many people in Sonaki, I started csgo and played on possession server(PS). CSGO's BHOP is easy and boring, so I went back to css.

【5】Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
【5】
I have knowledge of maps. When I was playing with the server, I was leading the VC. Since nide is English, I can't lead with nide VC because I don't speak English. I'm sorry. For me, the importance of the community is to punish unqualified people and make it a server that the average player can play for a long time.

【6】Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
【6】
I have no experience as an administrator. I would like to learn from experienced people and acquire skills.

【7】Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?I live and invest in Japan.Before I started investing, I was a system engineer. I am retired now.It's
【7】
basically from 10:00 to 23:00 Japan time, so you can play on the server at any time. My hobby is riding a motorcycle on the circuit. When I run on the circuit, I can't log in because I'm not at home from the day before I run until the day after I finish running.

【8】 here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.
【8】 I will look topdamage in round end, if top1 damage seems suspicious, i will spectate him, if i notice aimbot he will banned by follow rule template (1 week first ban, if not first ban will extended by template). If player left and i got report about his aimbot, i will download demo from http://demos.nide.gg and look for this player, since i trial admin and can't use web bans, i will ask another admin for ban this player due aimbot.

Edited by napo
  • Like 8

A quiet guy with no intentions to troll or spam. You indeed have a knowledge of maps and good skills in general. I would like you to be a part of the team. Good luck! 1+

Oh Napo, I really did not expect that you would apply on NiDE since you're a man with few words. However your character reveals so much positivity and I admire someone like that. You are active and indeed have a lot of knowledge with maps. I don't know what to say anymore since you're.. in my opinion, fitting to be part of our team. ?

You have my support, Napo. +1 from me.

Spoiler

Be safe with your motorcycle ride thing! ?

• DeMoN locked this topic