Locked Sparky Application

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )

• I'm Sparky and I'm 17 years.

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

• Sparky#0210

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR )

• STEAM_0:0:192362649 , I'm applying for ZE Server.

4. How long are you playing CSS?

• I've been playing CSS since 2017, i start it from Non-Steam with username SparkyCloudy, my first ze server was NiDE and SuperSicks (asian servers). i bought CSS and CSGO officially in the end of 2017. then start my journey on many servers with username Sparky until now.

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

• Basically, i don't have any experience about administration, but i willl grateful if someone wanted teach me about that. On the server, the most important thing for me is keeping server peaceful and make the player comfortable without any problems.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

• I'm now an admin on a Public asian ZE Test Server (ZSI), so i got many knowledge about admin stuff and comms, but again, i don't have any experience about administration ? maybe later i will ask many question to other admins before deciding something.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

• I'm just a normal High School students with my own stuff, i also a music producer focused on some genre such House, Dubstep and DnB. I play on the server everyday, unless there will be an exam, i probably won't play for 2-3 days in preparaton for the exam ? .

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

• First, i will spectate him and !psay the SUS for the hackz link DL and keep my eyes on him to check if he use cheat, if he's identified using cheat i will ban him following with he's ban history, but if i mistaken him i will unban him based on other admins decision together

11 minutes ago, Unloze said:

lol ur an admin on an offlining server no one plays

yes, but its just a test server with same plugin as NiDE and Supreme-Elite (not all of the plugin), and about the offlining thing xd, its host issue sometimes they changing the ip, because my friends take a very cheap host server

It has been decided.

You are a honest, experienced and admirable person/player. I didn't see any bad things coming from you ever since the first time I saw you in game (forget about what happened on Sunday, it was my mistake :D). Even if you did something terrible by mistake, at least you took it as a lesson. When you said that you wanna keep things peaceful in the server, you better promise that. However, remember that we cannot satisfy everyone. Prevent yourself from listening to Malala or any toxic players.

Regarding to question of aimbot, well, if you aren't sure, you can always ask other admins to have a look. Have a discussion! ? If they are indeed cheating, ban them for 1 week.

We'll give you a chance as trial admin, therefore, accepted and good luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1