Locked Retard applying for a job

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )           

Jacob. Yes i am in my twenties already unfortunetly.

2. Your Discord UserName:           

JakeSnowy#1826

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :                 

STEAM_0:1:63760752    and ZE css server ofc

4. How long are you playing CSS ?              

Since the June of the last year, but i rolled on 1.6 ze since i was in diapers.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)                       

I'm basically livin on the server all day every day.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.             

That will surely go well.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?                   

Head admins are holding my family hostage and are gonna execute em if i dont apply, to do their dirty laundry and abuse innocent players for them. I'm a top mountain / pirate commander, not afraid to

throw naughty ogres into jail. The server shall know justice and lots of giggles under my lead, and i wont allow anyone to leave the server with a frown on its face ever again (except maybe for mako frogs).

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I was a legendary admin's apprentice for the longest time, thus learned all the knowledge a supreme abuser should control. A big benefit of having me will also be, that i'll reduce the overall racism scale

of the admin staff to an adequate level.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Everyone knows me as a Captain Jake Snarrow, an elite leader that is here to make the server flourish under his command and send all the burdensome british and french coats off the plank. And when I'm not sailing the high seas, I'm working on paperwork for a "job". And i'll be here to annoy you for as long as my cold heart is beating.

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If it's some naughty cheaterino, that didn't put effort into hiding their shenanigans, i'll send him on a vacation for a few days. If it's something less obvious but still suspicious, i'll stalk him in spec to see his point of view to make my own professional judgement, and just to be sure ask some other admuns(or "valid" players) that would be online, if they would agree with my assesment.

Have a wonderful rest of the day and see you on mountain escape. (◕‿◕✿)

• Like 4
  • Homiekiss 3

• Management

+ 1 for following reasons:

Jake your an amazing an inspiring member of our community also the fact how you have written your application with fun jokes and also including the good information makes this a top tier application for me.

Also your prob the most active player on server to date and having you as a server admin would make this a better place and do not worry about commands and usage thats something that you will be taught with during the period of the trial admin.

The fact you also lead maps and interacts with our community is a perfect example on why this application should be accepted.

Good luck with the application! 

• Homiekiss 2
  • Thanks 1

You might be one sussy baka, but you're a good sussy baka. 

I believe you'd make a good admin with the right teaching and time.
Sure, application might be slightly on the retarded side, but you're a good and funny dude. We need more good fun retarded dudes. 

+1 from me

• Thanks 1

I say +. Deserve a chance to show what stuff you are made of. Steel or mud 

Edited by Bolol
  • Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Nice application

Jake in game you know how to be funny and not pushing limits too far. So I am sure you could be a good admin since you listen and answer to people. Which is the first quality of an admin. 
+1

• Thanks 1

Retard > Instantly accepted

The admin team is full of retards such as life, hobbitten and striiker, so that's indeed a motivation to get this application accepted

• Homiekiss 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the most active players on the server with good knowledge of the maps, he has never been toxic but friendly to everyone.

Can definitely be an asset.
+1

• Thanks 1

• .Revan locked this topic