Locked Fallout | Admin Application

Hey ! ?

1 - Your Name and Age : my name is Malik I am 19 years old

2 - Your Discord UserName : בעל זבוב#6666

3 - STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) : ZE Counter Strike Source

4 - How long are you playing CSS ? : I play counter strike source since 2013 

5- You will need a minimum of 72 hours of connection time (3 days). : It would be a pleasure I have a lot of free time

6 - Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. ?

7 - Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? :

I think I could be useful to you, because I have a lot of free time I am a former nide admin. gg (donor) I moderated for more than 3 months I will take decisions that are fair I am a person who knows how to control myself keep my cool in case of problem I do not abuse power I take the time to observe before acting or apply the necessary penalty, I will make sure that the rules of the server are applied so that players can play in peace and avoid people who come to have fun to destroy the experience of other players I remember at the time there was Ingame, Batata, and another person who managed the server ZR they could see how I administer and my activity on the community 

8 - Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I have a lot of experience as an admin as indicated above I was admin on your servers, I also managed a surf server on teamfortress 2 it's about the same administration system I could also be active during the day and also at night.

9 - Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? 

I am currently in training of logistics I had my diploma and I directed myself on another formation to be able to have my diploma in the field of the railroad I must be present 1 hour per days thus I have much free time and I think really to play on your waiter it makes 2 years or 1 years that I is not more to play and I miss it so much   

10. here is a small question need to answer it, imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your   answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  I have had enough experience playing this game that I know what Aimbot looks like. If I see someone using Aimbot it is an immediate ban no questions asked. if they feel like they were wronged they can appeal it (reason why we have it). i also record video when I make a serious ban as to show proof of the infraction in question. 

If a person is potentially using an aimbot I will observe the person to make sure he is using an aimbot if it's a classic aimbot I will sanction him as it should be for breaking the server rules (with a rec in case of problem) if the person is using a silent aimbot I will make sure he really uses a silent aimbot while observing him with a rec I will then analyze the video I made in slow motion to see if he really uses a silent aimbot (this takes time and I have a lot of time) and I will then sanction him 

Concerning the Private CFG I don't know if it's authorized to be honest but some CFG are so abused...

for those who remember me my name is (fallout, Waxfr) I had an account on the forum a few years ago but I don't know if it still exists

Thank you for taking the time to read this application I hope strongly that I meet the criteria and your expectations would be a pleasure to be an official administrator soon I wish you a pleasant end of day, my sincere greetings distinguished cordially fallout ?

Can you please tell us your steamid? There are many players with 'Malik' nickname on the server so I can't find which of them is you

Edit: I've found your steamid << https://stats.nide.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=58683 >> 

Apparently, you have only 45 minutes connection time, which means that you don't have the required connection time to be accepted as admin, 

Regardless that, good luck! (-1)

Edited by Dolly

My name on the server and now Who IS I apologize for the lack of precision I said my IRL name xD

edit : it's my new steam account, I have my old one but I don't have the desired recovery email, you want the steamid?

I played for a long time on a non-steam version too.

Edited by fallout
edit

You should've mentioned that on your app, since it's really important to know the connection time of whoever applies for admin, sure, send it!

• Like 1

Neutral.
I have never seen you on the server.

4 hours ago, fallout said:

5- You will need a minimum of 72 hours of connection time (3 days). : It would be a pleasure I have a lot of free time

You need this minimu time before applying.

https://nide.gg/profile/1278-??waxfr/
Is this your previous account?

Also, the admin stuff on ZE is different from that on ZR.

43 minutes ago, Harraga said:

Neutral.
I have never seen you on the server.

You need this minimu time before applying.

https://nide.gg/profile/1278-??waxfr/
Is this your previous account?

Also, the admin stuff on ZE is different from that on ZR.

hey yes is me account

Edited by fallout

• .Revan locked this topic