Locked злоупотребление админом

...legenda...

1) админ Niiarks

2) кик без причины 2 раза. Обьяснился тем что мне нельзя пользоватся spec

В правила я не нашел пояснения насчет того что нельзя пользоватся spec

3) оскорбляет но не матом а nublom,looserom,botom

да это не маты но мне как игроку со стороны администратора на сервере не приятно прошу принять меры наказания

ЗАРАНИЕ СПАСИБО ЗА ПОМОЩЬ/(*_*)/.

• Wow 5
  • Haha 1

1 - yes I kicked you several days ago for spec abuse 

2 - in the rules, it is not precise that using an aimbot is forbidden but it seems logical not to abuse bug/cheat or any other abuse (if it's written but hey I needed an example)

3 - I have asked you several times to stop but you understand that when you are interested 

4 - unfair and not fair play for other players to go in spec when they go to kill/infect you and come back after again and again 

5 - yes I call you noob and bot, the truth sometimes hurts 

Edited by Niiarks

и так админ Niiarks кикнул меня тогда когда я 1 раз за все игру перешел в spec предупреждения я не видел только после того как он кикнул начал писать что spec нельзя

меня это не устроило и я перешел на фору что бы посмотреть в правила там я не нашел упоменания про spec так что я сделал вывод кик без причины 

и досехпо админ niiarks продолжает баловатся админо на сервере он только что сделал игрока зомби с помощью админа прошу принять меры наказания если же вы нормальные админы,

Вы использовали спецификации много раз, когда я играл

you did use specs many times while i was playing. before zombie gets to him he goes to spec.

Edited by AzN
  • Thanks 1

Its not considering abuse, the admin in right situation, and he kicked you for spec abuse, 

Its right the vips before New year vip abused spec, because they bought it, and you are having free vip, it is not allowed to abuse, also you have 3 teleports that can help you when you escape from zombies. Wait until @ire reply.

• CS:S ZR Server Manager

Hey,

First of all you should have included date, map name and some proof for your complaint.  Anyhow, I checked the logs and found that Niiarks kicked you 1 time with a reason "spec abuse".  I watched the demo and you clearly joined the spec to avoid getting killed.  It was not the first time because also I told you earlier to stop messing with spec, even translated the message in Russian and spammed it in game chat so I really doubt you "didn't" know that using spec like that was not allowed. Considering this and what Niiarks wrote in his post, giving a kick was reasonable punishment.  It's unfortunate that spec has such  "abuse potential" but since majority of players can use it like intended, didn't thought it would be necessary to write a special rule for that.

• Like 3

• ire locked this topic