Locked my admin application in ze server

Guest hamo

1. hamoudatorsgg[Muslim And Proud] ,age: 19

2. STEAM_0:0:1599944971

3.  5/6 years

4. Tbh i wasn't interested in becoming an admin  but when  i saw many players trolling(inflating) and knifing zombies  on purpose and no admin is there to ban them(especially in the morning)i thought it s my duty to become an admin and ban them myself. Even though  i can use  !calladmin command to call admins,most of the time the admins come late and the trollers usually leave when they see them connecting and  some of the trollers might even come back to the game the moment that they see that the admins are gone and  troll on purpose again. It s the same issue with hackers/autobhopers and last and not least let's not forget about the players who even though they dont know what their items do  they still take them and make us lose the game (there are a lot of them in the morning btw ). That's why if i become an admin i'm going to change all this :) and  i will make sure that everyone is enjoying the game,respecting each other,winning and having fun because that's what really matters in the end =) ,trollers/knifers/autobhopers/misuse of items.... all of these things sadly they always prevent that from happening .i forgot to say that i  can lead players in many maps too :) one more thing: i know i can be annoying in voice chat sometimes cuz i spamm too much, that's why i'm trying to talk more in chat and lesser in voice chat and  if i  become an admin you wont regret it so  dont worry c:

5.  I have never been an admin before but i know exactly how it works because i have seen many admins doing their jobs in many servers,i just need to learn the commands that s all =)

6. The only thing you need to know about me is that i'm not an isis terrorist :DDD(i'm peaceful, i dont kill innocent people ) and i'm free all the time atm because i'm having a year out of school so i can rest for a bit  :) but i play mainly in the morning =)

7. If I suspect that a player is using aimbot i will 1st spectate him and make sure  that he is aimboting for real,after i'm 100% sure that he is cheating i will try to talk to him,warn him,if he doesn't listen i give him 1 week ban just like in the rules :)

• Server Admin

Thanks for applying Hamouda, good application!

Well, for me, as long as you listen to us and act according to the admin guidelines and not by your own, i'm really willing to have you in the admin team!

And buy Steam/CSS already!

+1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello Hamou, 

Nice to see u applying, good application, good player.

i'm curious how you will handle admins powers, especially about the choice to extend a map or not if your application is accepted.

+1

• Server Admin

Well written admin application overall and respectful person as I know you from long time, I liked your volunteer work to be an admin specially on morning time that will be appreciated 

But I have to clarify to you that we don't warn or talk to aimbot users, hackers, hyper scroll users or scripters, if they are using a hack or cheat take a fast decision and kick him (since trials don't have access to ban ), or  try to make them away from the server or ban him like you said for 1 wk. Only that point I wanted to clarify it 

Good luck my friend hamoda 

+1

thx friends ?  

i know lardy, i can t make an extend vote when people didn't vote for extend but i can only extend when we are out of extends right bro? ?

Hamoud is a really good player and good leader , But i have 2 problem about him:

1 - really low IQ ( is not a joke )

2- I suspect that he is  a terrorist  ( isis one )

Even for that , for me is a Absolutely +1 for him , he can do really good job as admin

• Haha 1

• Killik locked this topic