Locked Admin application(Zombie Escape)

DeMoN

1.Your name and age :  Mech Dowel (also known as DeMoN around zombie escape).19 years old

2. Steam_ID:  STEAM_0:1:87261965 

3. How long are you playing CSS ? : Since 2011 (nonsteam), buyed it in 2014 on Steam.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? : Well probably most of you don't know me and haven't seen me.I've been playing in NIDE since the server opened but before 1 year or maybe a bit more I became an inactive around zombie escape servers. I can finally say that I am back and ready once again to experience zombie escape , and it will be more pleasant if I can help the players to have the same great experience as I do. My knowledge of the maps is pretty good since I've played most of them a hundred times  and I can also lead people to victory. It will be a big pleasure for me to serve the NIDE community and also help it to be one of the few good zombie escape servers left in CS-Source.  

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? : I've been a regular admin in CSFrag(EUFrag) around 3-4 years by far. My experience with players is pretty good  and can deal with every problem or a situation without abusing or  getting myself into a problem.  I have never been admin on zombie escape before (only on zombie mod and minigames) , but there is no such a real difference if you know what you are doing. I usually don't mute or gag for no reason and my bans are fair , but if someone is spamming alot and provoking/disrespecting other players I won't be merciful. You got the benefit to have already experienced admin who knows what is going on (literally). I would be happy to help with anything to anyone.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? :  I am a student ( studying graphic design currently) and I do have a free time most of the days. I can play for sure every night and during the day (totally around 4-6 hours) and sometimes even more. I am not a ragequitting type of a guy , pretty much enjoy the game and share my experience if its needed. Ready to be active once again since I bought a new gaming laptop aswell (MSI GF63 Thin 9rcx) and I even can help with some logos and etc. My English is fluent most of the time and I can easily make a decent conversation. All at all if you want u can get to know me easily, I'm not a mysterious guy  and that's all I can say for now.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  : The answer of this question is pretty easy for me. As a Test Admin my commands will be limited. For sure I will start with getting the Name and Steam ID of the guy, after that record him (With more than 1 demo) and after that I will advise with some of the other admins  and send them the demos so they can tell me if he really got Aimbot and ban him. I don't know if I can give more details since I've banned alot of aimbotters,bhop and hyperscroll scripters and already know what to do. That's all for me folks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t said:

Neutral, good application but i never see u on the server.

As I said, I was inactive for some time and played once or twice per week. Now I'm ready to spent time around. :classic_wink:

• Server Admin

Hey!

Good to see you around here! Thanks for applying! 

I know you from a long time ago, i'm pretty sure you have the personality and the map knowledge to become an admin in NiDE. You just need to refresh all your ZE memories and start to play more often on our server, because many people from the admin team don't know you at all. It will be also good for you, so you can remember the maps and be able to decide when to slay/transfer items/ban trollers, etc. 

Anyways, good luck! Good application ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mech Dowel a.k.a DeMoN said:

As I said, I was inactive for some time and played once or twice per week. Now I'm ready to spent time around. :classic_wink:

As batata have said, whe prefer to see u playing/chatting before u join the team. You can join our discord if u want for getting knowing by all the team ? 

• Like 1

You've played 6 hours in the last two days, 4h and 2h respectively, and nothing else in the last month. I would recommend applying again when you have some more time under your belt, i see you as a potential trial but I'd like to see you acting committed before I accept you.

• Like 1

• Killik locked this topic