Locked application admin cerocool881

CeroCooL882

1. Your name and age. my name is Tommy Ayotte and I am 22 years old

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:155863207

3. How long do you play CSS?
915 hours in all
In a game
Counter-Strike: Source

4. Why do you think we should include you in the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important to you on a server or in the community? to make communication easy without any errors

5. What experiences do you have as an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us from having you as an administrator? All for 915 hours

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you will be playing on the server? when its tempts me.
Edited by Woflteam

There is something missing in your application, cerocool and it is not well written to be honest I'm sorry. I think I have seen you in game but not always (So I assume this is ZE app).  Your total connection time is not satisfying. The way you answered all of these questions except.. question number 7 (because NO.7 is missing in your app rip), I assume you were rushing on your app. Which is very bad already. Also, reading back your answers, it shows that you cannot speak English very well to communicate with other players  xD (tho you don't seem to talk much with other players when I checked your chatlog.)

I know you can do better!

I have to give this app a big -1. Have a nice day.. and hopefully you can improve next time

• Like 1

• Server Admin
42 minutes ago, Woflteam said:

4. Why do you think we should include you in the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important to you on a server or in the community?

to make communication easy without any errors

5. What experiences do you have as an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us from having you as an administrator?

All for 915 hours

those answers ?

basically very bad and short answers shows that you didn't make a good effort to write proper application, lacking of experience + shows that your English is so bad and that will be huge obstacle communicate .

so the app is absolutely terrible 

• Like 1

• Killik locked this topic