Locked Creepy admin application

Creepy_

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) Creepy im 21 year old men from Poland

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0187018106

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

10 years but with long breaks 

4. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

Basically I know majority of the ze maps, mostly FF and difficult/tryhard ones, and what important is for me that server will be best of the best. Also I want to punish piece of sh*t trollers who think they can do anything on server 

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I was trial admin in nide, as well I was admin on some cs 1.6 servers, also I was kinda bad trial admin before but people change eh?

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I play on server almody everyday, this is my main server on css with same with ZED

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? 

first I spectate him, if he keep using aimbot I ban him for 1 month (at least this is enough for him to learn), if same cheater come back I increase ban obviously 

• Like 1

Just accept him to prevent 200 future admins applications either here r unloze

Also he plays everyday and everyhour , he is so active 

+1

pd : sorry for my english 

pd :  green tea is a ni**er ( i know he will read this xD )

• Like 1

Well, to be honest, Creepy, this time I can clearly see the change in attitude of yours..You really took the advice of others and implemented it fully. Stay like this..I am not sure about others but everyday when I play with you I can see a good guy playing with complete knowledge about maps ( this is my personal view of yours )..This time I reckon that me and God both are gonna bless you +1.

• Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Need mature attitude, not a ff fag. And not someone who can cry, just as example
 "Creepy :  before you eban someone watch f*cking demo instead ebanning"
Or before an event asking to extend a ff map just for his personal care
I could say +1 if I saw a change in the attitude but this is not what I have seen so far.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Life is a Bitch said:

Need mature attitude, not a ff fag. And not someone who can cry, just as example
 "Creepy :  before you eban someone watch f*cking demo instead ebanning"
Or before an event asking to extend a ff map just for his personal care
I could say +1 if I saw a change in the attitude but this is not what I have seen so far.

Yes I was mad about that eban because it wasnt justified, and perhaps I like FF maps but I'm not a troller there or selfish player or retarded like others who troll and dont give a f*ck about players who noobs or people who want to have fun and i like other maps as well and i play them such as santa, lms, biohazard nemesis and alot more. About extend before event? When Sanjizz aka troller stoned whole team I asked once for extend so others get a chance to win this map, if admin said "its event now no more extends" then I would understand and say "Okay" and continue with event bro ?

Edited by ShadowCreepy

Creepy,  sometimes be less of a troll (soundboard spams etc) and sometimes be a bit more respectful to new players or players below your skill level. (insert joke here) 

Also what Life is a Bitch pointed out always try to etransfer before you eban. (like new players picked up an item but they dont use it well but still try for the team is not a worthy eban, let them learn etransfer the item and let them see how others use it.)

Also i want to point out your good sides;

* Try to win the map for the team. (being a leader)

* Active on the server.

*Big map pool (yes we all know creepy loves FF but I also see him play other maps)

So I would like to see you as a trial and see if you can improve on your behaviour and way of handling.

So a +1 from me.

• Like 1

+1 

This guy doesn't troll. He loves playing hard maps and loves to lead maps as well. You've been a trial at the same time dono admin so you know the commands and the situation to use them in. His behavior towards me wasn't anything toxic but friendly, a good guy.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

@ShadowCreepy  I am far over the eban stuff or anything related to me or any other thing made in the past. You acted mad and still you were a trial in the past... I never got it how people can be like that and act the opposite way (when they are admin and when they are not anymore).

Applying as admin means : you want to involve yourself in the community, you want to be an example and show the example.
And the good of server is before your personal need and for that should shows respect

last point : you re on mako v5, someone troll, this is extreme 2, you would !spec Troller ? tell me the truth ... 
:classic_biggrin:

[SM] ILLEGAL (STEAM_0:1:207934963) killed ShadowCreepy - knifed by a disconnected player (STEAM_ID_STOP_IGNORING_RETVALS)
[entWatch] ShadowCreepy (0:0:187018106) has dropped Earth Staff
[entWatch] ShadowCreepy (0:0:187018106) has died with Earth Staff

33 minutes ago, Life is a Bitch said:

@ShadowCreepy  I am far over the eban stuff or anything related to me or any other thing made in the past. You acted mad and still you were a trial in the past... I never got it how people can be like that and act the opposite way (when they are admin and when they are not anymore).

Applying as admin means : you want to involve yourself in the community, you want to be an example and show the example.
And the good of server is before your personal need and for that should shows respect

last point : you re on mako v5, someone troll, this is extreme 2, you would !spec Troller ? tell me the truth ... 
:classic_biggrin:

Easy question, if I would spec that troller and he is about to troll I obviously ban him or slay him, I also know every single spot where you can troll so none of trollers will do sh*t when I'm there :^)

• Like 1

Do you really want to give admin to this guy?

He's barely fit to be EPC admin let alone nide admin, just recently in response to a player being accidentally permanently banned he replied "keep him perma'd, keep this retard perma'd"

He asks for players to be permanently banned for minor offences, are we really going to believe he would ban for a proper length of time as an admin when he begs admins to permanently banned?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ni**er said:

Do you really want to give admin to this guy?

He's barely fit to be EPC admin let alone nide admin, just recently in response to a player being accidentally permanently banned he replied "keep him perma'd, keep this retard perma'd"

He asks for players to be permanently banned for minor offences, are we really going to believe he would ban for a proper length of time as an admin when he begs admins to permanently banned?

Malala lol, you dont even know me so idk what is ur point here, and when I asked for someone to be perma banned? Maybe you mean eban eh? 

Edited by ShadowCreepy

Your exact words

Right after the player was banned permanently by accident "keep him perma, keep him perma"

Not sure where the eban comes in, you didn't say eban once and only said this after he got banned.

Not sure why a liar should be trusted to be an admin