Locked Creepy admin application

Creepy_

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Well, After Reading everything that has been written here i would like to give an advice @ShadowCreepy.

You written a good application and i assume that since you want to be admin again, it’s mean that you accept to be judged and then, learned from your mistake(s).

so, there is nothing to say anymore here. Let players and admins tell you what they think about your application and stop to justify anything.

it’s courageous to apply many times to be admin and the only thing that want to remember is that you want to help this community.

• Like 2

Reminder that creepy also "wrote a good application" on epc. Look where that went xD

That aside, life is a bitch nailed it. Needs a big change in attitude. He is definitely not a troller or such. I can't see him as a troller. He is always trying to win and play well. But he is so far from being admin material. I hope he will re-evaluate things. 

Edited by William! :D
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, ni**er said:

Just yesterday Creepy accused two people of trolling when they had done nothing, if he was admin he would've falsely banned these players 100%

can you just shut up? go start sh*t somewhere else. its either yes or no jesus

• Like 1

• Server Admin

+1

I have played with him a few times and each time he was friendly and wanting to lead the map for a team win, overall he is a friendly dude.