Locked Admin Application cerocool881

CeroCooL882

1. Your Name and Age :

My name is cerocool881 and I'm 22 years old (about to be 3 november 2020.)

2. Steam_ID:

STEAM_0:1:155863207

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

I started playing Counter Strike Source in 2013, until 2017. Which was NoSteam version. I stopped playing it because I was more active on Team Fortress 2 and had to abandon CS:S. Another reason is because the NoSteam version of CS:S contains malware and I don't like it. Then last December, I finally bought myself a Steam version of Counter Strike Source and happily played the game, which have given me a nostalgic feeling. Unfortunately, again, I stopped playing it due to the game's activity like, there were only few players in some servers I joined. Finally, in 2020, late March or early April, I was in completely boredom and wanted to try a new game other than TF2. I downloaded CS:S back and played it, beginning to pull me away from TF2. As a result, for 6 years.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? :

I will be putting my time and dedication to the NiDE Zombie Escape server because I care about it. I have met a lot of the players here and I became friends with them and this server can get other people to come together as well. I have a lot of experience on Zombie Escape servers, I know the rules pretty well so I can help other players learn the rules, keeping them away from breaking the rules. I can also learn and improve myself at the administration of NiDE Zombie Escape server. I will be working hard for this and never give up. I will take every single task given to me and finish that task without hesitation and as fast as possible. I will show respect to both my fellow community members and staff members.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? :

I never had any experiences of being an admin on Counter Strike Source servers before, but I did gain a lot of experience from being a moderator on one of the Team Fortress 2 communities, for which I have moderated a Zombie Escape server as well. It also means I have used Sourcebans and that I am familiar with SourceMod commands which are used for administrating. I remember dealing with some situations like toxicity, false accusations, trollers and more. I learned so many lessons that I finally understood what was good and what wasn't for me and the community.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? :

I have nothing better to do besides being inside my room and socialize with countless of people on Discord, then play CS:S every day and night, ever since all the schools here are closed until MCO (Movement Control Order) is over. During this pandemic, I could be very active by playing on the server for 3 - 4 hours. Sometimes it will be more than that if I'm not so tired.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . :

If i find someone being suspicious, first i would make them as my main target by keeping my eyes on them to make sure whether they really are cheating or not. Then, i will join the spectator team to spectate their first person view and record the demo of the suspect as evidence for possible discussion with other staff members. But when it is obvious that they are cheating, I will check if they have any previous bans through Sourceban. If they don't, I'll ban them for 1 week, according to the server rules. However, if they do have any previous bans, I'll extend their temporary ban to a month or more.

Edited by Woflteam
  • Like 1

+1 

Sometimes commands/experience is not as important as proper judgement. I believe you convey a great perception about how administrating works. This is a very nice application and a person I would like to see on at least a trial period. Good luck!

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Hey, I remember you.. cerocool. That's a nice looking app you written! Actually no, what did I told you in the previous app you made? I hoped you can improve to be better! I did not tell you to copy my app.

And your activity on the server is still very low! These days, I did not see you anywhere hmm. Other than that, I assume that you still haven't improved your English since you copied my app (except you wrote your name, age and Steam ID). I will be giving you another -1. And the application will likely to be denied because you put in no efforts. 

3 hours ago, William! ? said:

+1 

Sometimes commands/experience is not as important as proper judgement. I believe you convey a great perception about how administrating works. This is a very nice application and a person I would like to see on at least a trial period. Good luck!

William, thank you for the respond towards my app! xD

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, IXR Icey Cake said:

Hey, I remember you.. cerocool. That's a nice looking app you written! Actually no, what did I told you in the previous app you made? I hoped you can improve to be better! I did not tell you to copy my app.

Oof... I was wondering why it was so familiar.. and the only person I know that moderated in a TF2 ze server was you... 

(I actually had to read everything from his app ;-;)

2 hours ago, Nibster said:

Wait he actually just copied Cake's app this should be an instant deny. -1

As Nibster said.. I will be giving a -1 as well...

Edited by ღდ❦NikaTech

Hello, you are at the moment 22 years old  if i'm right ( and it's the only thing that u actually wrote from your hand in this application )  you should be able to make an application without copying from icey cake's one, i can understand the fact that if your english is not good at all it's a bit difficult to write an app but this is not the solution, denied.

• Like 2

• Deepn locked this topic