Locked Exa's Admin app

Exa

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+)

My names Dennis and I'm 21 years old

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

Exa#7390

3. Steam_ID:

STEAM_0:1:5371087

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

Since 2005

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

Having me as an admin would be your best option! Jokes aside..

I have a ton of administrative knowledge that will help me aid your server. Something important for me in a community is good leadership and the administration team having a close connection with the player base. This is something I very clearly see when playing on your servers. The most important thing for me is the community.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

I have been admin on a multitude of servers. I have been the owner and sole supporter of some major CS:S & CS:GO communities. I have also been very highly ranked on Sweden's (and the Nordics) biggest CS:S community back in the day. I have a lot of experience handling people in all different types of situations. I am a fair player and a fair admin. I follow the rules and punish accordingly. My English skills are sufficient for the role. I have a lot of real-life experience leading people from real life jobs as sports instructors & and as a squad commander. My current occupation in the Swedish military has helped me with a great sense of pride of my work and tolerance. I have the necessary patience & knowledge to deal with any type of situation.

Edit: I have also been the owner/manager of a quite large FiveM RP server, Gmod servers & Minecraft among others.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I'm gonna be playing almost daily at least a couple of hours unless I'm visiting my GF or she's visiting me. Other that that'll I'll play a lot. Currently I work in the SAF (Swedish armed forces) with IT & communications. My civilian education is as a Programmer/Webb developer. I also have my own company where I build web based applications for clients.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin

applications should consider this question .  

If a player we're to be suspicious of using any form of hack I would either 

A: Go into spectator and watch him play. If i see anything suspicious I'd record it and apply a fitting ban for the offense.

or

B: Log into my ALT/Call another admin to go into spectator and check the player, Have them record him and make a call. Either he's cheating or not. If he's cheating we'd of course apply a fitting punishment.

I'm applying for the Zombie Escape (ZE) server cus that's where my boys at lmao

Thanks for reading. Peace!

Edited by Exa
Updates and spelling misstakes
  • Like 6

• Server Admin

Hello Exa! 

I just read your application and I admire the good effort you put into it you answers are fine even thu some answers are short imo

But unfortunately your play time on the server is too low to apply for trial with it, I have checked nide hlstats.php it shows that you start playing 11 days ago and 4 - 5 hours connection time which isn't really promising  ?

I would say improve your play time on the server and be more social on the server + discord bcs activity on nide discord is appropriated , before you applying again 

These requirements are important to make a good start 

See you there and have a nice day

Edited by Anwar
  • Like 1

• Deepn locked this topic