Zombie Revival Event #39 - It's Surf Time

Zombie Revival Event #39
7/03/2021 - 5 pm GMT+0
Welcome to the new event
Good Luck!
Up to 10 days of VIP for the winners!
Event information:
We will play the following map(s): zm_surf_random (which you can download manually here) zm_nide_surf_v1a (which you can download manually here) Special information: RTV,  Resetscore and Blast (Pushing props by a grenade) will be disabled.
Map time: 25 minutes 
Time of the event: 7/03/2021 at 5pm GMT+0 Special rules:  Normal rules will be applied, Edging or letting your team die as a human will result in a ban up to 30 minutes. Rewards: Rewards will be considered by this way: Top5 most scores will be rewarded with 5 days of VIP in every map. Connect information:
Server:  Zombie Revival IP:  149.202.65.122:27000 Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #44 - Death Parking Lots

Zombie Escape Mini Event #44 - Death Parking Lots
6-3-2021  2AM GMT+0

ze Parking V3

Good luck!

5 Days of VIP to winners!

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_Parking_v3_1 ( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  6-3-2021 2AM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 5 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the level 3 (normal) of ze_Parking_v3_1 will grant you 2 days of VIP! Winning the level 3 (extreme) of ze_Parking_v3_1 will grant you 3 days of VIP!
Read more...

Zombie Escape Mini Event #43 - FF n Chill

Zombie Escape Mini Event #43 - FF n Chill
5-3-2021  4PM GMT+0

ze FFVII Mako Reactor V5
ze Surf Facility V3
ze FFXII Westersand V7

Good luck!

11 Days of VIP to winners!
Special kickers on FF: 1) Each item has only 1 use. 2) Standard jump height (1.0). 3) No nade rebuys. 4) No weapon rebuys
Special kickers on Surf Facility: 1) Only pistols. 2) No grenades. 3) No bhop

Event information:
We will play the following map(s)  ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V5_3( Which you can download manually here ) ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2( Which you can download manually here ) ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2( Which you can download manually here )  
Time of the event:  5-3-2021 4PM GMT+0 Special rules (if any) Rules will be enforced strictly during the event. Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning. Leader: Any willing one. Rewards: Up to 11 days of VIP to winners, considered this way: Winning the Extreme 2 of ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_V5_3 will grant you 4 days of VIP! Winning the map of ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2 will grant you 2 days of VIP! Winning the God stage of ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2 will grant you 5 days of VIP!
Read more...

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ but we can make some exceptions )

Michel, 23

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

Fuchsboi#8454

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) :

STEAM_0:0:64249033 ZE

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

since 2013 for 1800hours

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I enjoy the NiDe community and want to be part of it as an Admin. ZE is my favourite gamemode and I am familiar with most maps.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

Currently I have no experience as an Admin but I am willing to learn.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I am an german electrician after my final exam which will be at the end of this month. I will play almost dayli on the server for about an hour or two. Sometimes longer on the weekends or if I have much freetime.

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

I will spectate him if I am currently on the server.

If I am not I will try to download the certain demo and spectate the suspect when I have time.

If he is using Aimbot I would ban him for one week. If he continues after this time I would ask other admins how long he should be banned.

Greetings, Fuchsboi

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Neutral to this. From me I would say your soundpad spam is not appropriate for an admin.

• Like 1

Hey Fuchsboy , nice to see you motivated to be a part of our admins team 
but i have small things to say 
1- your app is too short tbh but its not that big deal
2- you need to be more serious when you handle your admin position and not hesitating to executing commands
3- you mustn't spam as admin bcs it doesnt sounds good   

further more i would say good luck +1  

• Like 1

If getting admin will limit your spam capabilities then im sorry to say it's a -1 from, jk hope you get what you are seeking, you activity is great and you're fun to be around and can get along with anyone and those are good qualifications it's a +1 from me

• Like 1
  • Anwar locked this topic