JmHost

1: JmHost

2: STEAM_0:0:1146629416

3: Ketura88(14/88)

4:  STEAM_0:1:105444842

5: Zombie Escape

6: ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3

7: Cannot specify

8: He trolled with earth and ultima too much to be tolerated. I called him out and Lardy gagged me for "insulting". there were 4/5 admins present who didnt give a sh*t about him trolling no kick not even a eban. i only post is name becuase its only proof but many others were involved such as neko (knifing zombie) and */*[Perl?] (item trolling) but i only have proof of him.

i hope he gets a lengthy ban so he could learn his lesson. btw you should give warnings to @Henry @ShadowCreepy @Lardy for not acting out.

9: https://imgur.com/a/zEiLamB 

• Like 2

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Yo Jmhost, actually i tried to eban him but he left before i do it. The item troll was real ofc but u Guys forget the most important thing: its just a game.

if u talk badly to others and become toxic, players ill do the same and start trolling, its knows in everygames.

harassing players like u did is not possible mate.

my job was not perfect ofc, i know it. but like I said, I’m doing my best for players and I gone in spec all the time for u, hope my answer has been clear.

2 минуты назад, Lardy сказал:

Yo Jmhost, actually i tried to eban him but he left before i do it. The item troll was real ofc but u Guys forget the most important thing: its just a game.

if u talk badly to others and become toxic, players ill do the same and start trolling, its knows in everygames.

harassing players like u did is not possible mate.

my job was not perfect ofc, i know it. but like I said, I’m doing my best for players and I gone in spec all the time for u, hope my answer has been clear.

people can do best of what they can but still may not match admin requirements

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Requirements vasiliy ? You said yourself in chat u don’t want to be admin anymore without warning. I don’t think u know the « goods requirements » to judge an admin, especially in this map and u know it. 

• Like 1

2 минуты назад, Lardy сказал:

Requirements vasiliy ? You said yourself in chat u don’t want to be admin anymore without warning. I don’t think u know the « goods requirements » to judge an admin, especially in this map and u know it. 

Actually you have to be at least 90 iq to be admin what i can't notice by ur actions. I said so bcs of this garbage team of recruited admins who aren't capable to do anything

First of all, this is not a place for admin fights. @Vasiliy Toxic Cunt please keep it somewhere else. 

Second of all, Ketura did indeed troll and he was not punished for it. He was still on the server. I don't know if he fooled you guys by quickly disconnecting and reconnecting or if you guys simply made a mistake in seeing who it was. But he was on the server. 
I would normally suggest a longer eban for avoiding a punishment but in this case it is the admins fault for not being aware enough of taking actions. 

HOWEVER, a report was made and it was fair and Ketura should (shall) be punished. 

Lastly, JmHost I checked the logs and your gag was justified. I can understand you anger, especially in regards to people who ruin the gameplay and admins don't seem to care enough. But please do try to keep it calmer. Everything goes much smoother if we can just keep things casual and professional instead of yelling for 10 minutes over every inconvenience. 

@Lardy and @Henry, you have a duty as admins on the server. I am not pointing fingers. All I am saying is, sometimes a players anger is not as worthy to focus on as the underlying problem. Of course it's just a game, but you have signed up for being responsible for the gameplay. You cannot dismiss the issues that occur because it's a game. 

• Like 1