Locked nice abuse

Mivec01

1: Your own ingame name - Mivec 
2: Your own steam-ID
3: Name of the admin(s) involved - Henry 
4: What server did it happen on - css ze 
5: What map - shaurma v3 
6: Time and date - 8/10/19 
7: Explain the situation - I say in chat , rounds before "can I inflate now" or "time to inflate" or something along those lines. Never did inflate. Henry "warns" me for saying im gonna inflate. Couple rounds later , I needa go take a piss , I go to knife zombies back and eventually die after 2-3 knifes? I'm thinking , alright well im dead.  might as well practise bhop a little bit. ( Just got back from school half an hour or so before. ) Go to spec after a bit. Bear in mind. This was nowhere near any cts. Except guess what , 3 seconds later or less im banned for "inflating/knifing"? Didn't even have time to spec.
8: Proof - too lazy to link the demo.

Thanks for making me waste 5 minutes typing this pointless report. 

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

• Server Admin

I just watched the demo. demos here: https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/auto-20191008-115906-ze_shaurma_v3_b07.dem
So heres how it goes. at tick 47000, he said "inflate time". Henry warns him and he never even inflated. All he did was doorhug in lvl2. Soon, about 97800 ticks. he starts knifing the zms. Backwards. None even touched the cts. he died after 2 knifes. he bhopped a bit before being banned. so. mivecs innocent in my side

Edited by Pasas1345
  • Haha 2

First of all:

If  he  really  needed to piss then  why would he bhop a bit before getting banned?hmm

he would type !spec and go piss  instantly after infection. That  alone proves what he wanted to do. I've  done my job according to the rules and yes i call  that inflating. Why knifing zombie on  purpose? (Knowing that you might  die). It means he has no interest in  winning,  Just  trolling. Think  about it  for a  second..  why would you even  knife when its  not needed? it's  either you are bored or either you are helping zombies. Yes, Mivec created an  excuse after a ban... "I wanted to  go to toilet" Which is very very Lame reason or  excuse.

Secondly, Instead of reporting on forums .. he went to Admins>Pasas with a lie  "I wanted to go piss  so i did that".  He never mentioned it in the server. Let alone he said so "Time to inflate". Which means he can inflate anytime. Doesn't matter if its before or after.

Indeed @Pasas1345 he didn't touch CT's. cause i  banned him as soon as he inflated. Let me ask you for a second, what is the meaning of inflating? does it mean  that we  have to  kill cts in order to say that this is "Inflation"?
Well, here is what Klixus said:  

>Inflating = Joining zm team on purpose

Just to clarify that<

Yes this is exactly what Inflating means. It doesn't mean if you haven't killed anyone.  Now don't say you didn't know please. Yes you knew it but still did it on purpose. I've warned all players x10 times on voice chat "Do not inflate or knife the  zms"
you  simply ignored  what i said so yes i had to ban you according to rules.

I  hope you wont take it to heart but what i want is  straight up  normal gameplay. And  try  to accept your mistakes and learn from it. 

You went  to pasas  knowing that he will take your side  no matter what happens. I don't take that sh*t. And i'm not idiot enough to not notice  that he will just trust anyones words  and  then go against  them. Yes thats what he did. He thought he would  get promoted to lead admin like that. But  here's where he made mistake 

1. Blaming admin(Me) without proof.

2. Changing the meaning of inflation  to earn  respect  from the  troller (mivec)  and to get promoted by earning respect.

3. Failing to speak from  both sides and not trusting his own staff(Me).

Well then, Since i've seen these kind of staff in my  past  10  years. I'm not an idiot  who gets trapped by some other guy.

And now i'll let lead  admins handle the rest.  

Wish you the best  and  don't be offended  from my words. I'm just an honest person and said my point of  view.

Good Luck to both of you  and ofc me too. Have a great life!

• Thanks 2

First of all:

If  he  really  needed to piss then  why would he bhop a bit before getting banned?hmm

Like I said to pasas , I just got back from school bout half an hour ago. Wanted to warm up a little bit. You'd see in the demo that I throughout the whole first few rounds I was doing just that. Saying I have to go take a piss doesn't mean I had to leave right away , did it? If I really had the intention of trimming the cts , why would I continue bhopping in circles rather than going towards CTs in the last few seconds before getting banned? I knew the round still had some time left before either CTs lost or won. Why would I rush off....?

he would type !spec and go piss  instantly after infection. That  alone proves what he wanted to do. I've  done my job according to the rules and yes i call  that inflating. Why knifing zombie on  purpose? (Knowing that you might  die). It means he has no interest in  winning,  Just  trolling. Think  about it  for a  second..  why would you even  knife when its  not needed? it's  either you are bored or either you are helping zombies. Yes, Mivec created an  excuse after a ban... "I wanted to  go to toilet" Which is very very Lame reason or  excuse.

Same thing with what I said above. And that alone proves what? That you had every intention to ban me? I was given 3 SECONDS OR LESS to go to spec. Perhaps some others may have their spectate binds closer to WASD / their mouse but I have my spec key binded to rightarrow key and on my keyboard that's not very near to either since I have an odd way of bhopping. And why not knife zombies back on purpose? I wasn't even defending or whatever. Just doorhugging. Dying there and then would've only helped CTs beat the tank boss faster since i'm not there to inflate the boss' hp any higher. And you're right on 1 thing. I wasn't interested in winning. I wasn't interested in winning the first / second level ( don't remember tbh ). I was only interested in winning the last level as is pretty much 90% of every other "semi-decent" player. Bored? Yeah. Who wants to tryhard the second level when they could maintain their interest in the last level by having fun the way they want to before that? Knifing zombies BACK isn't exactly stipulated as a bannable offence in the server rules list as far as I can tell. 

Secondly, Instead of reporting on forums .. he went to Admins>Pasas with a lie  "I wanted to go piss  so i did that".  He never mentioned it in the server. Let alone he said so "Time to inflate". Which means he can inflate anytime. Doesn't matter if its before or after.

Only reason I went to pasas and raged about it is 'cause the guy knows what kind of player I am. We've been friends for quite some time now and at the time I saw that he was on the server or at least actively reading / responding on the discord server so why wouldn't I tell him about it so he can give me his opinion? He's stated nothing but the facts from what he saw from the demo of shaurma. He wasn't on the server or anything so as far as he's concerned , there isn't an sort of bias or whatever. Just facts. 

Indeed @Pasas1345 he didn't touch CT's. cause i  banned him as soon as he inflated. Let me ask you for a second, what is the meaning of inflating? does it mean  that we  have to  kill cts in order to say that this is "Inflation"?
Well, here is what Klixus said:  

>Inflating = Joining zm team on purpose

Just to clarify that<

Yes this is exactly what Inflating means. It doesn't mean if you haven't killed anyone.  Now don't say you didn't know please. Yes you knew it but still did it on purpose. I've warned all players x10 times on voice chat "Do not inflate or knife the  zms"
you  simply ignored  what i said so yes i had to ban you according to rules.

Inflating is defined differently by different people. He defines inflating as simply dying on purpose. I think of it as dying on purpose AND purposely tryharding to ruin the round. I knew that if I tryharded and killed all the cts , it'd 100% be inflating. Of course , I didn't get to that point 'cause I was banned right away. This is what pisses me off. I'd been saying for rounds that I wanted to inflate etc. but THINKING about something and actually DOING it are two different things. You took my words seriously that I wanted to inflate when I'm known as a player that loves to f*ck around with admins. Especially ones that I think are assholes. And going by YOUR logic , you're saying that if you WARN the whole playerbase about a certain action even before they DO the action , you consider it as though they'd been warned and just ban them? Also , a 60 minute ban? You justify that length based on my previous ban record which , until a couple of retarded admins , was clean. The only other ban on my record besides yours is checkster's which happened weeks ago and it was quite the laughable ban reason. Not to mention , it was a completely irrelevant offence. And the argument , "you're a known troller" wouldn't even work. 

I  hope you wont take it to heart but what i want is  straight up  normal gameplay. And  try  to accept your mistakes and learn from it. 

You went  to pasas  knowing that he will take your side  no matter what happens. I don't take that sh*t. And i'm not idiot enough to not notice  that he will just trust anyones words  and  then go against  them. Yes thats what he did. He thought he would  get promoted to lead admin like that. But  here's where he made mistake 

He has never once taken my side without significant proof that I was indeed innocent of whatever I was being punished for. You don't take sh*t? Good for you. He didn't simply take my word for it. In our messages , I asked him to unban me first when it was knife fun since I knew for a fact that I didn't do anything wrong or even had the intention of doing anything wrong. He told me https://imgur.com/a/SQhkEHh So tell me , how did he simply take / trust my word they were? Are you seriously trying to f*cking frame a 14 year old for framing another admin as an asshole in order to get promoted to lead admin? Says quite the bit about your character doesn't it? 

1. Blaming admin(Me) without proof. - False. He saw the demo with his own eyes. It's available for ANYONE to see. He didn't blame without proof.

2. Changing the meaning of inflation  to earn  respect  from the  troller (mivec)  and to get promoted by earning respect. - He didn't change anything. He used the most generic definition of "inflation" widely accepted by most.  Secondly , why would he even need my respect? 

3. Failing to speak from  both sides and not trusting his own staff(Me).  https://imgur.com/a/tc1BXLm 

Well then, Since i've seen these kind of staff in my  past  10  years. I'm not an idiot  who gets trapped by some other guy. - Trapped? You've been cucked for this kinda sh*t before. Ebanning me for using wind correctly on dreamin to save more cts. Slaying prematurely. and a couple more things I cba to remember. 

And now i'll let lead  admins handle the rest.  - Wouldn't that be good for you since you'd most likely end up with a simple warning as you did in the 2 previous reports I found on these forums

Can you really say you didn't ban me for the sake of banning me? I'm not even that good of a bhopper. Do you really think I would've made it to CTs in under a few seconds without getting boosted by getting shot by CTs? (note , the door before the trains on shaurma was near enough open or open so cts were all going back ) You could've waited a few more seconds before deciding to ban me , no? Its not hard to see a zombie flying into cts right? 
TLDR : I bet you banned me for the sake of banning me. Kicking me off the discord for calling you a dipsh*t on a server where racism is allowed? Seems like a desperate attempt to get me to gtfo. 

• Haha 3

• Server Admin

inflating means going zm in purpose no need to wait until he kill some cts to do a ban also trying to kill cts this will make the inflating more obviously  but if he go spec or he was afk that will be fine 

Mivec long time ago i banned a player ( Lava he joined from alt account and avoided a  4 days inflating  ban which was still in progress     ) for inflating on purpose in serpintes temple map (he was clearly inflating staying at spawn waiting to get infected and moving immediately after get infected he did it like 2 or 3 times besides he is well known inflater   ) and you that time just asked "why did you banned him ? he didnt kill cts on this round yet " but he he killed some cts in the previous round . 

my point is you still didnt realize yet what inflating means he didnt ban you out of nowhere to consider this is obvious abuse , since you are not well known inflater  but for me  i will just wait for another round to make sure  that  you doing it again before do a ban just because for no more excuses . 

you could go spec after you got infected that would be fine   .

Edited by Anwar
  • Like 1

Well since I've known mivec too, as a troller.. 

I'm with Anwar and Henry, and that ban was deserved. 

You should think about your attitude mivec ur always blaming other people. 

• Haha 1

Nigga mivec just take the 30min ban god are u a girl you are bitching a lot lately  just dont f*ck around with admins like henry who take everything seriously henry is not wrong here he is just being strict af and have 0 chill  he can't wait to punish players thats his attitude deal with it you are a regular and you know how most admins/players behave  

Klixus #1 admin 

• Thanks 3

Am I a known troller? Alright then. Sorry then , that I didn’t go to spec in under 3 seconds with my 250 ping. I’ll be sure to hover my hand over my spec button from now on. What’s wrong with my attitude though? I take the game as a game and joke around. Welp. This is why I don’t bother to report admins now because apparently I like to joke around and mess with admins  and that makes me wrong in every possible situation. Just curious though , did you even bother to watch the demo before rushing to defend Henry since I’m a “known troller”?

• Haha 2

• Anwar locked this topic