Bring back ze_ffxii_westersand v7.2 to public nominations

Creepy_

2 hours ago, Batata said:

Westersand v7 denied 100%. 

Will think about rush b (but it will be on admin list, if something)

Just want to ask why westersand v7 is not on public nomination? Because it's good version as well, many players enjoy it, I know there is many trolls but we got admins who can handle these trolls...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Batata said:

Westersand v7 denied 100%. 

Will think about rush b (but it will be on admin list, if something)

that map is denied from you not from us we want that map man

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Ok, let's add all the old versions of every map. Let's start with ze_boat_escape_7_b1, ze_boatescape101_v2_1, ze_boat_escape_jenz_v1_1, ze_canal_escape and zm_boatescape2_fix (i think there is still another version ?)

• Haha 1

Why not? You can add old versions of boatescape if you wish, I'm just saying that majority of players want ze_ffxii_westersand_v7.2, stop limiting people and allow them to play whatever they want, on csgo all servers have many versions of some maps, so why not nide have it as well?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ShadowCreepy said:

on csgo all servers have many versions of some maps, so why not nide have it as well?

It doesn't sound all that bad actually, having different versions of the maps. Other map versions could serve as a substitute in case "main" map is cd. 

• Like 2

This guideline of having 1 version of a map is not even consistent, cosmo v1 is on the server (although its admin nomlist), genso is there (the difference in both versions are big but the point still stands) , and worst of all pirates v3 and v5 are on the public nomination list. When it comes to wester v7 and v8, both versions play out differently and like v8, wester v7 is also an extremely stable version of the map. I dont see any reason to exclude it from map rotation. 

• Like 3