I'm Leaving It.

wanpad1234

Hello, *sighs* I'm gonna leave to the server, and they wouldn't have come to seems like good nide are especially server for I have seen this good problem and nothing has it seems this from up that but friendly is not talking to me. I don't wanna play to counter strike server I have done it with him, So thank you all everybody! We're out of time. this is the best part of NiDE to be cool.

Goodbye! I have a good to nice time, I'm going to leave now! Bye!

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

Sad to see you go

Thank you for joining  our server and community.

I wish you good luck for the future ahead.

We hope to see you back again someday.

Dont hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Edited by Ash

4 hours ago, wanpad1234 said:

Hello, *sighs* I'm gonna leave to the server, and they wouldn't have come to seems like good nide are especially server for I have seen this good problem and nothing has it seems this from up that but friendly is not talking to me. I don't wanna play to counter strike server I have done it with him, So thank you all everybody! We're out of time. this is the best part of NiDE to be cool.

Goodbye! I have a good to nice time, I'm going to leave now! Bye!

im leaving this server goodbye (translation)

Ahh, wanpad.. you are one of the most active players in the community but then you decided to leave? Aw man, even if we may have not communicated with each other so much, I still remember the moments we were playing together in Zombie Escape. Im very sorry, wanpad that people treated you in a way you dont like, or poorly treated. However, you are an amazing guy I believe, and hopefully you'll get the life improvements after this, please be safe and take care ❤️ see you in the future. 

Feel free to come back also if you ever feel like it, or missing the community! 

I  did the translation for you guys:

"Hello, *sighs*, I’m gonna leave this server and I know that I couldn’t have found a better server than nide, this server is so good.  
I saw the recent problems on the server and it doesn't speak to me, it is not the reason of my leaving.
I don’t want to play CSS anymore, I am done with it and I have no more time for it. Thank you everybody, I had a nice time but I’m going to leave now. Goodbye all."