Locked Nuk - unban request

GaGaGa

Using holy on lasers to let people die: ok

Using gravity on lasers to trim / makes no vision of lasers: ok 

Using earth on lasers: ok bannable but hehehehe

Not shooting lasers / zombies / bosses: ok if you elites, don't let other people see ya heheheh

Using retexture to not get trolled: f*ckING ILLEGAL CALL 911 YOU BREAK THE LAW NO.MORE.WORDS. TAKE YOUR PERMABAN BEFORE FBI CATCH YA

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago,  Malala  said:

Just f*ck off already, go use nosteam or play CS:GO

bro be nice i dont know why you are get getting defensive. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Using holy on lasers to let people die: ok

It was second round, map had already been beaten.

39 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Using gravity on lasers to trim / makes no vision of lasers: ok 

People have been banned for this

Using earth on lasers: ok bannable but hehehehe

I can't even remember the last time someone used earth on Nide during the lasers and they weren't punished.

Not shooting lasers / zombies / bosses: ok if you elites, don't let other people see ya heheheh

As if Gagaga doesn't do the same

40 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Using retexture to not get trolled: f*ckING ILLEGAL CALL 911 YOU BREAK THE LAW NO.MORE.WORDS. TAKE YOUR PERMABAN BEFORE FBI CATCH YA

He used a laser hack

14 minutes ago, AzN said:

bro be nice i dont know why you are get getting defensive. 

He cheats, he got banned, now he cries like a bitch asking for an unban while denying he cheated

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

It was second round, map had already been beaten.

Ok np. But what about first try? Woopsy.

34 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

People have been banned for this 

2-4 days ago on mako 5_3 when you go to pipes: nope. Woopsy.

34 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

I can't even remember the last time someone used earth on Nide during the lasers and they weren't punished.

Atleast ~1-2 weeks ago. Wester.

33 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

As if Gagaga doesn't do the same

Permaban for no shooting? Ok let's ban 15+ more people.

32 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

He used a laser hack

Batata banned him because of solo on wester + holy vision. Magic of retexture. Show me laserhack.

32 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

He cheats, he got banned, now he cries like a bitch asking for an unban while denying he cheated 

E v i d e n c e, s i r.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Ok np. But what about first try? Woopsy.

There was no yek first try

45 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

2-4 days ago on mako 5_3 when you go to pipes: nope. Woopsy.

You said lasers, what lasers are there on the pipes on Mako? Unless you mean when going back up

46 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Atleast ~1-2 weeks ago. Wester.

Who used earth on the lasers?

47 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Permaban for no shooting? Ok let's ban 15+ more people.

No permaban for hacking.

48 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Batata banned him because of solo on wester + holy vision. Magic of retexture. Show me laserhack.

Batata banned him for laser hacking.

48 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

E v i d e n c e, s i r.

You can look at the demos yourself if you truly care about evidence and see him using norecoil for example, but you don't actually give a sh*t about this, you're defending a cheater.

This isn't some court of law or an academic debate, it's a post about a self admitted cheater being banned for cheating, I don't need to waste my time proving anything to some third world russian nigg‎er

• Haha 1

1 час назад,  Malala  сказал:

There was no yek first try

You said lasers, what lasers are there on the pipes on Mako? Unless you mean when going back up

Who used earth on the lasers?

No permaban for hacking.

Batata banned him for laser hacking.

You can look at the demos yourself if you truly care about evidence and see him using norecoil for example, but you don't actually give a sh*t about this, you're defending a cheater.

This isn't some court of law or an academic debate, it's a post about a self admitted cheater being banned for cheating, I don't need to waste my time proving anything to some third world russian nigg‎er

I admitted hacking when I was banned on unloze. But unloze is not nide and after that i wasnt spotted for using any hacks, you can check any demo from this week and see that there is no norecoil etc.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GaGaGa said:

I admitted hacking when I was banned on unloze. But unloze is not nide and after that i wasnt spotted for using any hacks, you can check any demo from this week and see that there is no norecoil etc.

So for the two weeks (your own words) you used it on unloze, but not once on nide during those two weeks?

1 hour ago,  Malala  said:

so why r u talking then, you are not pretending to be smart. I'm asking admins, it's not my job, I have no idea when he played, what he played. If someone says he had norecoil - he must show an evidence if player(s) is not agree with action. Simple.

I can't physically waste few days to check every single laser map. So if he got banned for norecoil - let admin who say that show it (on NiDE). If for laserhack - please show it (on NiDE).  If noone have anything - player is banned for no reason. What is the real reason, why people are saying different reasons, but not the one with evidence? That's like a comedy.

I can say like "Malala had norecoil 2 weeks ago many players see + he got banned on "put random server here". Please ban him here forever!111" It's 1 by 1 situation. Once again, I'm not defending gagaga, I'm asking for e v i d e n c e.

If you really want to ban players, who got banned on UNLOZE - it's your way. I don't care, seriously, I'm not special here. I did it on 2017 and it was a huge mistake, epic drama was borned. So you want another epic drama, or UNLOZE is something special, huh?

NiDE banned people from UNLOZE due to these behaviour = unfair
Who got banned on UNLOZE is getting banned on NiDE = ok

2 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

so why r u talking then, you are not pretending to be smart. I'm asking admins, it's not my job,

Why are you defending a cheater then.

3 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

If someone says he had norecoil - he must show an evidence

Not when the player is a self admitted cheater.

5 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

I can't physically waste few days to check every single laser map

Yet I'm supposed to be able to?

5 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

I can say like "Malala had norecoil 2 weeks ago many players see + he got banned on "put random server here". Please ban him here

If I had been banned from another server for hacking, had admitted to hacking, then sure.

6 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

If you really want to ban players, who got banned on UNLOZE - it's your way

Only cheaters, having a shared sourcebans for cheaters only is fine by me.

7 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

NiDE banned people from UNLOZE due to these behaviour = unfair
 Who got banned on UNLOZE is getting banned on NiDE = ok

What are you even trying to say