Locked TwinPeaks abuse.

sito

• Server Admin

1: Your own ingame name: LolSito
2: Your own steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:243844736
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: TwinPeaks<3
4: What server did it happen on: Zombie Escape
5: What map: ZE_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1
6: Time and date: 08/02/21 - 8:15pm (hour of the server)
7: Explain the situation: We was playing normally, and this guy removed my nomination without a reason (ze_minecraft_adventure) and when i ask him why he removed my nom, he didn't answer me, he only said: "grow up" "f*cking kid", he was insulting me, but when i insult him, only saying the truth, he gagged me for 20 minutes, btw, this guy was spamming on the chat and on the mic "GO RTV, GO RTV GUYS MAP IS OVER" when there is a rule saying:

No excessive spam in chat - violations may be punished with a gag [1-30min]

No excessive spam in mic - violations may be punished with a mute [1-30min]

(You can see the demos and see how he was spamming)

8: Proof:

zNcqplx.jpg

Edited by LolSito
  • Like 5

this guy did the same thing yesterday with me after that i nominated capture the flag and he kicked me cuz i changed my nomination before the vote and i dont see any rules saying that we can't do that

• Like 5

Guest TwinPeaks

Yo everyone!

Since ff maps are played more often on Nide, i noticed some players who became really toxic toward admins. I understand the love that you guys show when you play theses kind of maps but don’t forget that our admins team are also players. According to what’s happened recently, the following rules has been added: - Players have not the right ANYMORE to disrespect an admin when this one took a decision, whatever the reason, and even if the decision taken was wrong. - Disrespect an admin even with only one answer will result to a gag/mute during 1min -30mins - Admins are not allowed to ban people for this reason, they will increase the durations if needed. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day.

Just got this, so the gag was justified since i told you lay off and move on plenty of times (and ofc you did not). How ever the nominate removeal im not so sure, higher ups will take a look into this. and ill hope you have a continuted nice day! ? 

unfortunately i saw the misbehaviour of twin peaks also, he was shouting/crying for 20min on mic and chat to rtv the map.  He then becomes mad that people react to him and gags them,   He even removed other people noms so he can nominate the maps he wants to play.

Personally i think twins is to emotional attached with his punishment and admin behaviour. A admin should be  prejudice and be neutral and those things unfortunately twinpeaks isnt showing.

Twinpeaks even gagged me 10min when he just became admin ,u can see at old logs , i said hi elias (thats his first name) to greet him since he made a greeting post on nide forum and he got mad that i used his first name. BRO, why even share your personal info on nide forum when u want people not to use it.

Gladly waiting for a reaction from  a more experienced admin

• Like 4

Guest TwinPeaks
3 minutes ago, theratoxiccunt said:

unfortunately i saw the misbehaviour of twin peaks also, he was shouting/crying for 20min on mic and chat to rtv the map.  He then becomes mad that people react to him and gags them,   He even removed other people noms so he can nominate the maps he wants to play.

Personally i think twins is to emotional attached with his punishment and admin behaviour. A admin should be  prejudice and be neutral and those things unfortunately twinpeaks isnt showing.

Twinpeaks even gagged me 10min when he just became admin ,u can see at old logs , i said hi elias (thats his first name) to greet him since he made a greeting post on nide forum and he got mad that i used his first name. BRO, why even share your personal info on nide forum when u want people not to use it.

Gladly waiting for a reaction from  a more experienced admin

i asked you not to use my real name in game and you still did this, thats why i gaged you. you have no respect for others and everyone knows this thera. no one will take you seriously.

i nominated the same map that i removed from him, since i knew he would remove it at last second so no one else could nominate it. 

Edited by TwinPeaks

5 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

i asked you not to use my real name in game and you still did this, thats why i gaged you. you have no respect for others and everyone knows this thera. no one will take you seriously.

U Gagged me before you're warning so nice lying also, anyway i hope a  experienced admin comes back to you for some guidance , because  u need it,      Well as a admin u should take all players seriously , u again taking it personal and commenting with feelings 

Edited by theratoxiccunt
  • Like 2

• Server Admin
15 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

Yo everyone!

Since ff maps are played more often on Nide, i noticed some players who became really toxic toward admins. I understand the love that you guys show when you play theses kind of maps but don’t forget that our admins team are also players. According to what’s happened recently, the following rules has been added: - Players have not the right ANYMORE to disrespect an admin when this one took a decision, whatever the reason, and even if the decision taken was wrong. - Disrespect an admin even with only one answer will result to a gag/mute during 1min -30mins - Admins are not allowed to ban people for this reason, they will increase the durations if needed. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day.

Just got this, so the gag was justified since i told you lay off and move on plenty of times (and ofc you did not). How ever the nominate removeal im not so sure, higher ups will take a look into this. and ill hope you have a continuted nice day! ? 

so, you removed my nom and i cant ask you why u removed my nom? and, u started insulting me, and when i insulted you, u gagged me, abuse...

• Like 1

Guest TwinPeaks
1 minute ago, LolSito said:

so, you removed my nom and i cant ask you why u removed my nom? and, u started insulting me, and when i insulted you, u gagged me, abuse...

as stated, and as shown in demo i told you to "move on" "leave it be" "its over" 3-5 times and still u keept going at me, so yes i gaged you.

you didnt ask me, you said lots of other sh*t. wich is shown in demo aswell

Edited by TwinPeaks

• Server Admin
5 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

as stated, and as shown in demo i told you to "move on" "leave it be" "its over" 3-5 times and still u keept going at me, so yes i gaged you.

you didnt ask me, you said lots of other sh*t. wich is shown in demo aswell

you never said that, u only insulted me, and ofc i will keep it, because that was MY NOM and u didnt explain it

29 минут назад, TwinPeaks сказал:

Yo everyone!

Have a nice day.

lmao, worst rule ever tbh

• Like 1

I saw what happend, from the beginning, you were actually insulting him and provoking him, because he removed your nomination, we both actually told you to stop disrespecting or gag and or mute incoming.

Do you know what VAC is? It says if YOU use hacks u loose ur access to css. So common sense = if you use hack -> PUNISHMENT without going on forum and crying.

So you knew what would happen if you go on and u did, and now u are here to cry? Because he punished you?

In my opinion twinpeaks reaction was totally justified since there is the rule with no disrespect against admins (you guys still can go to forum, if YOU really think u got falsely punished) at this moment all admins are allowed to mute gag if disrespect is continuing.

Since TwinPeaks is a good admin with common sense, he knew what he was doing against you Lolsito. 

We are communicating on discord so i think everyone knows, that some Players have to be watched especially the most striking.

About the spam, i cant talk for it, only higher ups can do that.

Edited by LmntriX

• Server Admin
6 minutes ago, LmntriX said:

I saw what happend, from the beginning, you were actually insulting him and provoking him, because he removed your nomination, we both actually told you to stop disrespecting or gag and or mute incoming.

Do you know what VAC is? It says if YOU use hacks u loose ur access to css. So common sense = if you use hack -> PUNISHMENT without going on forum and crying.

So you knew what would happen if you go on and u did, and now u are here to cry? Because he punished you?

In my opinion twinpeaks reaction was totally justified since there is the rule with no disrespect against admins (you guys still can go to forum, if YOU really think u got falsely punished) at this moment all admins are allowed to mute gag if disrespect is continuing.

Since TwinPeaks is a good admin with common sense, he knew what he was doing against you Lolsito. 

We are communicating on discord so i think everyone knows, that some Players have to be watched especially the most striking.

?, he started all bcoz, no sense removing my nom, after that he insulted me and he gagged me, and what about his spam? why u dont talk about his spam on the mic and on the chat?

• Like 1

we gonna ignore the fact this dude joins an ff map, and spams in chat and mic for us to rock the vote? dude literally said he was leaving yesterday because the map was ff. 

17 hours ago, TwinPeaks said:

Yo everyone!

Have a nice day.

This coming from the dude that constantly calls people on the server f*cking retards and trash when losing a map lmao. 

This is the dumbest analogy I've seen in a while. You're comparing hacking to an admin abusing a nomination and then gagging because he questioned it?

Werent you showing peoples faces in discord the other day?

4b9ce6731b03fdbac0442d939c1d401c.png

take your own advice retard.

Edited by Plex
  • Like 6
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Guest TwinPeaks
9 hours ago, Plex said:

we gonna ignore the fact this dude joins an ff map, and spams in chat and mic for us to rock the vote? dude literally said he was leaving yesterday because the map was ff. 

This coming from the dude that constantly calls people on the server f*cking retards and trash when losing a map lmao. 

This is the dumbest analogy I've seen in a while. You're comparing hacking to an admin abusing a nomination and then gagging because he questioned it?

Werent you showing peoples faces in discord the other day?

4b9ce6731b03fdbac0442d939c1d401c.png

2ca938cd59b5ca48a05467402e3bb501.png

take your own advice retard.

they never said they didnt want their faces shown anywhere. i stated i didnt want mine or my name to be used. 

Guest TwinPeaks
7 hours ago, thebest66 said:

sc3WUJu.png

so you only screenshot what i would say and not yours?? how one sided. yet again, i stand by by calling you trash

10 hours ago, LmntriX said:

Imagine having your head so far up your ass you compare getting vac banned to being gagged for insulting an admin.

32 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

hey never said they didnt want their faces shown anywhere.

He never explicitly stated it but I think it's obvious he wouldn't want it being posted on nide discord.

32 minutes ago, TwinPeaks said:

so you only screenshot what i would say and not yours?? how one sided. yet again, i stand by by calling you trash

You're replying to a completely different person.

• Haha 2

-Second abuse thread

- Multiple player complaints
- Toxic and Islamophobic comments to a loyal player and former admin

- Blatant doxxing in discord (It doesn't matter if they never said to not share their info or photos. Use common sense)

I'm sure this isn't what higher ups look for in admins. You are supposed to represent the community but it seems like you got emotional and felt like you can do whatever you want since you are admin. I hope that brain of yours can help you think before you act. 

• Like 8

Hello everyone who shared their thoughts about TwinPeaks as an admin. Now it's finally time for me to respond regarding to what happened yesterday. And I wanted to make it short (I hope so) since everything seems to be clear for me already and no more arguing over this for the next time if I'm done giving my statement/decision.

LolSito, your nomination was removed because of the intention of trolling, by preventing TwinPeaks to nominate the map he wanted to play or be in a votemap list and then wanted to change it before the votemap was about to start which is something you or other people shouldn't have done in the first place. You will come up with an excuse "but there is literally no specific rule for that! How come was that justified?!". You see,

nominating someone else's favourite map then changing it before the votemap start (especially you wanted to change nomination to FF) is more of a troller move and ruining the player's fun (because it prevents them from wanting to play their favourite map). Of course we don't usually do this kind of thing BUT this is basic common sense, that one rule exist somewhere in server rules section on the forums.

"There might be rules that are not described here, but that doesn't mean you can abuse those situations. Use your common sense. Don't do to others what you wouldn't like to be done to you." Also, know that trolling is against the rules and the admins despise the trolling behaviour. This is what I meant, your nomination was considered as trolling and that's no good! Therefore it is justified for this part.

Other than that, when you were trolling with the nomination and he realised it, of course he wouldn't like that. This will be the part where you both were in the wrong. When he didn't like that, of course he will respond in a bad way, uncontrollably saying something insultive. Even worst is when you guys were provoking him which pushed him to the limit and gagged you for "disrespect". Regarding to TwinPeaks spamming RTV in a map he doesn't like.. in that case..

I'll have to say, that means he was trying to prevent the players from playing their favourite map as well (whoever likes FF westersand yea). As an admin we should not do that otherwise people would look at them with more hatred. Also as an admin, we must have patience and not talk like that (being insultive/aggressive/vicious) to other people. Self regulation and fairness are both the important things to have as an administrator ?

Thus, the decision was finally made. Don't do the trolling nominations, and no admins should overreact. There will be no actions taken against TwinPeaks since he didn't know any better and can learn more from this situation (as a lesson indeed).. and again, he has retired.

Have a good day y'all!  I know some wouldn't like the result but oh well, it is what it is and it's been decided by me and the other LSAs. Thanks for reporting!

Spoiler

Hopefully you guys get along one day.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1