Locked deepn abuse gag (for the 1000 time now)

allah

1: Your own ingame name: allah
2: Your own steam-ID: will copy later from last posts
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: Deepn
4: What server did it happen on: nide zombie escape
5: What map: ze_rooftop_runaway2_v5
6: Time and date: 10 minutes ago before the time of posting this
7: Explain the situation: deepn gagged me for no reason for 10 minutes.

this is the 4th time he abuses as admin, inflates, kicks, what ever.

but now i have question for admins, and i dont want @Life is a Bitch to answer: why every time he gets admin back so easy? and why every time you say 1 week admin freeze for every abuse? and why his admin which SUPPOSED TO BE FROZEN is not frozen?

2 days ago i get answer for report on deepn for inflate and throwing items, and still i dont know how admin freeze is given for inflating. wtf????? if someone knifes, inflates or what ever he needs to get the RIGHT PUNISHMENT FOR IT, not admin freeze!

also, if that was me, or any random player that you dont give a f*ck about, they'd get banned right away (at least it feels like). it feels like @Life is a Bitchis being strict with me, telling me to stop slapping him in warm up rounds and tells me its "last warning" (which i respect, i dont do sh*t to him now) and while you are strict with me you let this guy do what ever he wants.

raise punishments already, stop give 1 week for everything. i talked with icey back then and he said it needs to be longer after every time. yet still, you only give 1 week. AND NOW THE WEEK WENT BY IN 2 DAYS????

ill update the post with the time @Life is a Bitch gave him "freeze" to show you that he wasnt even frozen this time.

this is getting f*cking annoying

8: Proof: demo and logs

edit: 

heres a link to the post where he got his admin frozen FOR INFLATING??? and even here, as @Life is a Bitchsays its for 1 week, he responded in monday, and his admin as of 2 days later still active

in short: deepn abuse once again, deepn already frozen admin 3 times (every time he gets frozen its for 1 week, never gets more than that even though continuous abuse), this is about to be the 4th freeze. in monday @Life is a Bitchresponds in my post where i report deepn for inflating that his admin is frozen for 1 week for inflating(????????????????????). 2 days later (today) he gags me for no reason (magically still admin even though life says he froze him 2 days ago)

Edited by allah
  • Haha 5

this is just stupid at this point.

i want to hear an opinion from someone else this time, not life, deepn or the friends.

how does one gives 1 week admin freeze for inflating, which dont even make sense, and then even doesnt give the punishment?!

@Killik @ire @inGame

sorry for the pings, but i want to hear what you think of this, because if reports are handled like this its a freaking joke. im feeling bad for other people who report and get this kind of responses from someone.

Edited by allah
  • Haha 3

When are you gonna public a book about your g*y love for deepn? 

Edited by Bolol
  • Haha 5

hello allah. all admins do not intentionally abuse. they use admin powers if you are doing something wrong. i dont see any reason why they need to abuse.

yo man im gonna take this to the police this is harassment, im sorry for not having the same feelings as u have for me ?

Edited by Deepn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Server Admin
9 hours ago, allah said:

this is just stupid at this point.

i want to hear an opinion from someone else this time, not life, deepn or the friends.

how does one gives 1 week admin freeze for inflating, which dont even make sense, and then even doesnt give the punishment?!

@Killik @ire @inGame

sorry for the pings, but i want to hear what you think of this, because if reports are handled like this its a freaking joke. im feeling bad for other people who report and get this kind of responses from someone.

Only your reports are handled like a joke.

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

@allah thanks for quoting me maybe 10 times, but I will follow your request @allah and I will let someone else reply to the @allah report ! I am not strict with any specific players or admins. i am the incarnation of neutrality. 
Maybe I should ask for swiss nationality, what do you think @allah ?
More seriously the freeze was one week for one of your report. For the other about bowser i checked demo and there were no issue. So yes the freeze was one week from the 31st may to the 7th of june. 
It was just a vendetta you had on him.
But I shouldnt answer as you asked it so maybe all forums players, admins, management, tech, SM could reply to this thread ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Life is a Bitch said:

@allah thanks for quoting me maybe 10 times, but I will follow your request @allah and I will let someone else reply to the @allah report ! I am not strict with any specific players or admins. i am the incarnation of neutrality. 
Maybe I should ask for swiss nationality, what do you think @allah ?
More seriously the freeze was one week for one of your report. For the other about bowser i checked demo and there were no issue. So yes the freeze was one week from the 31st may to the 7th of june. 
It was just a vendetta you had on him.
But I shouldnt answer as you asked it so maybe all forums players, admins, management, tech, SM could reply to this thread ?

nothing against you. i respect your responses and your requests. asked me not to bully him even though hes being an ass towards me, what ever, im ok with that and i respect what you asked me. the report about the inflating and bowser was in the same post, unless im confused because im not sure on which report youre talking about that gave hiom freeze from 31 may to 7th june, also at this point this is going to be his 4th freeze with this report. also, i really dont care about this niqqer, i was considering not reporting him at this point, and i just dont respond to him, but he keeps being a bitch in chat telling me to report him and being an absolute asshole.

edit: just checked, the report on the inflate and item throwing was same post and posted in june 3. your response was in june 7. im not sure how you froze him before i even reported, i cant see any reports on him at all from anyone else aswell

look, what ever, you dont have to answer anything, just one question: why every freeze ends up being 1 week? donations are top priority and abuse is something negligible that nide can live with as long as $$$ involved?

Edited by allah

21 hours ago, paranoid said:

bro holy sh*t shut the f*ck up u always comment on sh*t u have no clue about

any retard can spend $1 buy admin and abuse

and someone just did it an hour ago

bro you can shut the f*ck up and stop sucking allahs dick you cock sucking f**got ass wanking sh*t stain down your mommas crack mother f*cking ball gargling bitch