Locked Application

Cloud

1. Cloud, 17 years old.

2. Cloud#5842

3. Steam: STEAM_0:0:555188798

4. Since 2012

5. I have a little experience.

6. Strict evaluation the behaviour of the players. (Already have)

7. About me: a Cheerful guy, I can raise the mood in the team, provoke a desire to act. I smoke and drink. Calmly assess the hot situation. I study at school, so I don't have to go to the game sometimes. I can quickly resolve the conflict and calm both sides. I love any card from the Final fantasy series.

8.From the beginning, I will follow him, I will follow him for a long time until I am convinced that he uses cheats. If the theory is confirmed, I will be forced to ban it for 1 week. If this isn't his first ban, I'll extend it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey there, Cloud. Good job you applied for an admin. I'm really happy to see that you would like to help and serves the community. Even though, the application is short and not in details (referring to the answers for question 5 and 6), but it's alright since you've shown me what have you done as donated admin, it makes me feel like you could be better as trial admin! Therefore, here, +1 from me ☺️  you deserves a chance.

People can change. ♥️ da da, and I wish you the best luck. 

• Thanks 1

• FOX locked and unlocked this topic
  • Server Admin

Hey cloud 

i just read your application despite its short one and your English is  bad  but you as donated admin doing fairly good, playing most of maps and being active , taking the right decisions , but the thing that i dont  like it is spamming soundboards which isnt good thing to do as an admin , i would like to see you 1 part of admin team and helping the community 

accepted !

message me when you are free 

• Anwar locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Hello .naz!  You are great guy and I know you for some time.. not toxic and never break rules.. and also fun.  I think you have enough knowledge to be a admin.   Soo from me +1  Good luck!
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: .naz Discord username: .naz_ Age: 08/15/2005 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:602515698 What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZR Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Why are you interested in applying for admin? i've been playing counter strike source zombie revival for like 7 years (played papys more often in the past when the server was alive) and i love playing this mode <3. and about the admin i learned alot about it from the other admins like @ DJSpider-MaN Suleiman 2024 @ silaniks @ _zloy_  @ AlexZeg  and , i feel confident that i have much experience to be admin in nide.gg server after that much years. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? previously i was active in asian zone time , but now (NA) How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? i have been playing nide.gg zombie revival from 2020 ( these days i have 7 days of connection time on record) and i know my previous applications (which were few months ago) were not much gud to be accepted but i am back with more experience and more prepared to be an admin and i will give my best in trial admin cuz i feel confident my friends. :D. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? i cant buy the donated admin rn but i know all the admin commands and how to deal a player when somebody aimbots or mis behave or any kind of thing he does that is against the server i.e. !slay for shooting props and shooting props for 3rd or 4th time on same round will be kicked, !gag if spamming the mic too much will be gagged for 10 min or so on or insulting players in the chat will also be gagged straight away. and for !ban if somebody use aimbot or bhop script hack or any kinda hack, i will record that time and discuss with other admins or if the admins will be online in the server i will discuss at that time and the conclusion will be straightly banned for a week or so on. maybe some of you will not accept me as an admin but i will do my best in trial :D. i promise ^^ Do you have any past admin experience? yea i've been admin on one of the zombie hunting servers (NovaHunterZ) made by one of my old friends previously which i am still a admin on that server. Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) i have made some maps for zombie revival nide.gg but i am not a good mapper xd hope this application was gud enough to be accepted Regards
    • Congratulation to all the winners! VIP has been awarded, I hope everyone had a good time!
  • LATEST TOPICS