1 Your name and Age:

My name Ty-Mrai (San)

2 Your discord UserName:

Ty-Mrai(San) #8716

3 Steam _ID: 

STEAM_0:1:56970529

4 How long are you playing CSS?

I Have been playing since 2007, i switched to zombie escape in 2016

5 Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I really liked the policy of the administration of this server, i would like to prove myself and participate in it.

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

Administration experience, two years on zm server, three years on ze,  about myself as an administrator, I adhere to the rules, I command complex maps, I help new players, in addition I can say that I will also help Russians who also visit NIDE

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Game time: every day in the evening for two or three hours, at the moment I work, I will show a special asset on the weekend

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details more detailed answer mean better answer, new admin applications should consider this question.

I watch the player, give a warning, then I ban it for three or four days

I apologize for making my resume in the wrong place)

• Like 1

Hello there, Ty Mrai. We noticed you applied twice..? And it is not even in a wrong place. Hopefully you'll remove that another application of yours previously made because it's duplicated! Now now.. let's talk about your application. I see that you forgot to put your age after you put your name. We can't just assume you're 16+ like that! No worries, no need to be insecure of your age. Then for question number 8, we give a 1 week ban as a warning! Warning them before banning is not a way to do it buddy due to the fact that they are cheaters, they won't listen for sh*t we tell them! And 3 or 4 days ban? Thats nothing for the cheaters.. now let's talk about your activity in game, I've checked you have lower connections on NiDE and that doesn't seem to be acceptable. However you had an experience on the previous community you administrated 3 years ago, also got a lot of times in CSS which is great, really.. Though, I prefer you improve your connection on NiDE. 2 hours connection is just a big nono! I also barely see you in game, and some other admins are confused who the heck are you but I've heard you are from N4A community. Again, I prefer you to interact more with the admins and the players, so the admins could see how you behave, and give their opinions. Time to make new friends on NiDE

Thus, NEUTRAL.

Edited by IXR Icey Cake
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Neutral. I know tyman from net4all but I also know how net4all works and sadly any admin experience from that server is irrelevant. Things are different and more serious here on nide I would say. Tyman is a good player and I am happy you wish to join nide. Keep playing, try to figure out how administrating on nide works and good luck! 

Edited by William! :D
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

Very low connection time to start with a trial period tbh

You need to improve  so you get a better chance in future 

Besides Icey already mentioned almost everything needs to be explained I give credits for that reply, thanks for the application have a better chance in future. 

Denied 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Anwar locked this topic