Locked TwinPeaks's Admin Application

Guest TwinPeaks

Guest TwinPeaks

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ but we can make some exceptions ) 

My name is Elias and im 20 years to be.

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) 

TwinPeaks#3812 is my username.

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) : 

STEAM_0:0:3851073, i would like to apply for your ZE server. 

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

In general since glf chicago, i used to play ZE since like 6 years ago? maybe a little more, but in hours i only have 1,655Hrs

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I would like you to consider me since i play usually 2hours almost daily, and i have some experiance from unloze since i used to be a admin on unloze. Iam very well aware of how ZE works in a whole and iam familier with almost every map in the game ragarding ZE. I find the community most important and the admin team, since this is where it all starts. What matters to me is that we have admins that care to do their jobb without beeing scared of a report or two. I would rather act than do nothing at all since this to me would be bad admin work. I have knows alot of these kinda people from both Nide and Unloze and i want that to change, i feel like that must change. So iam here to make a name for myself and be as good as i can be. 

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

As stated above i used to be a admin at Unloze for about 6 months. And during this time i did this --->     https://gyazo.com/6a042f3b1d912e3836e981fa96c29de9 https://gyazo.com/e7791b947b0c3f70f0f5ce78fe108aa2 https://gyazo.com/13f7813b9e339aa649e51ebf53cd0ab1

I did all these within the span of about 6 months. While other admins i know have been admin twice my time and only have a handfull of bans. And iam sure that during the games ive played with these admins they couldve EASLY doubled that without problem.

Its not directly that i banned 100+ people but that i did my job whenever i saw that someone either broke the rules or didnt do as told by other admins or myself (following the rules) I might be a little harsh but i always followed the "admin rules" from the forum and i never did any abusing regarding anything.

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Right now iam studying to be a electrician and after school hours i always come come to my computer, meaning i will be on the server EVERY single day (vacations are a exeption) how long i will be on i cant say but for atleast an hour or two. When iam not on it will be bacause of homework and then i will more than likely be on the following day. 

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

I would ask the other admins where to find the demos and would download the latest, When downloaded i will play this demo and follow the "accused" If he is using i will ban him when i get back on the server. And if theres a sourceban i will add the demo to the report and stating why he got ban. 

In the case that he/she has not done anything i will tell this to the others in the admin team so that they do not waste their time on watching 

i sincely hope you will consider me. 

Mvh Elias (Y)

Why hello there, TwinPeaks. Great to see you here applied for an admin! Let's start off with the behavior as a player. I've heard much about you and seen the way you behave before. Pretty much alright! Which makes me happy there is someone like you interested to be in our team. You have my respect.

Next, you have stated that you had an experience of being an admin in a different community, and also extensive knowledge about ZE game mode. I'm very happy to know that because that means you will be bringing them here and help or educate the admins and the players! It is going to be a good teamwork if you're with us.

After that, it is understandable. We all have a life and you don't have to be in a server for 24/7 because that's crazy. Everyone deserves a good night sleep or rest or.. do things that are important than being in a video game. It is unpredictable on how long we'll be playing a video game. So it is fine and I hope you good luck on your studies and be success.

Regarding to your answer on question number 8, you can already get that answer on where you will get such demos, right here. Hopefully you know that we do not permanently ban cheaters for some reason. However the answer is pretty good. ? 

So for now, I've read everything in your application and like they said, it is well written. Your English is acceptable since it is important to communicate with players and the admins. Or, giving your thoughts/opinions/discussions regarding to what we have in the server (or the server itself). Well basically make everyone understands what you're saying.

In conclusion.. I'm not a lead server admin or higher admin to decide that you're getting in for sure! But I can tell you that I support you to join into our team. Good luck, TwinPeaks.

A big +1 from me.

• Like 1

Guest TwinPeaks

Thank you all for the kind words! non the less i will be playing on nide admin or not. And i KNOW we will have a great time together ❤️ thank you for giving me a chance even tho some of you barely know me. Just know i appreciate you! 

• DeMoN locked this topic