• Upcoming events

    Loading...

  • Sign in to follow this  

    Event #30 || Nomination thread


    Batata

    Event #30 || Nomination thread

    Hello guys! From now on, for each #10 events we will give you the chance to suggest the kind of event that you want for Sunday.

    But please keep in mind that:

    • The event needs to be somehow creative and challenging, globally. If you are going to suggest maps that we play often in the server, please add special kickers to them (ex: low gravity, no items, speed, etc.)
    • You can suggest one map or a bunch of maps. In this last case, try to not exceed a 5 hours duration of the maps we are going to play.
    • The event nominations will make it to the next phase (the poll) based on the number of Likes they have received.
    • Based on what is stated above, only the top5 of the suggestions with more Likes will be selected for the poll. If there isn't a top5, the event manager will choose the more appropriate nominations for the poll.
    • Also, event managers can modify/remove a nomination if they consider that it doesn't fit the concept of an event.

    You can nominate a map(s) until Wednesday, 18/09/2019, 11h59 pm GMT+0.

    Maps that you can't nominate, because they were played recently:

    • ze_jurassic_park_story_v1 
    • ze_indiana_jones_iv_v2_4 
    • ze_LOTR_Isengard_v2_3 
    • ze_starwars_v2fix 
    • ze_surf_facility_v3_pre2
    • ze_surf_gypt_v1_3s 
    • ze_surf_vortex_v1_9s 
    • ze_surf_sahok_t5_9 
    • ze_surf_dark_fantasy_v1 
    • ze_ashen_keep_v0_3 
    • ze_Ancient_wrath_v1_fix2 
    • ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1
    • ze_sandstorm_f1 

    Here is a list of the maps we currently have in the server to inspire your nomination. You can suggest maps that we don't have though, as long as they are playable.

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    lmao first nomlist here:
    Vanya's Maps Combos:

    ze_surf_froyo_css3

    ze_crazy_escape_css2

    ze_johnny_nukem_b8_3

     

    yes.

    Edited by Pasas1345
    • Like 3

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    ze_rizomata

    Edited by Batata
    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Tripalosky:

    -ze_doorhug_and_solo_v6_2
    -ze_shaurma_v4_a06
    -ze_bandit_v1final_fix1
    -ze_epic_end_v4_3

    Special kicker: All modes must be beaten to consider the map completed

    • Like 8

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

     

    ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1

    ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s

    ze_deadcore_s6

    Kickers:

    Secret stage on wanderers v4 must be beaten as well.

    Edited by ShadowCreepy
    • Like 5

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    "everyone RTV"

    ze_gris_fyk
    ze_tilex_ultimate_v2_14s


    special rules :
    For gris we play RTV 2 After last round

    3 attempts for RTV lvl

    Edited by Zexdii
    Like what batata said, i've removed grau instead of gris
    • Like 5

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Good accuracy needed! 

    Ze_dev_r4a

    ze_industrial_dejavu_v3_31

    ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs

    ze_sorrento_escape_5 with low gravity 3 rounds.

    Edited by Lardy
    • Like 6

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Ultimately css > csgo

    ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3

    ze_predator_ultimate_v3

    ze_tilex_ultimate_v2_14s

     

    Special Kicker:

    Unrestricted Bhop on Stalker and Tilex

    Unrestricted Bhop for @CT only on Pred

    Tilex Extreme Boss

    Edited by Sausage Clicker
    • Like 9

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Best hard maps, the players will not win or they will win for 40 minutes: 

     1- ze_666_crazy_escape

     2- ze_dev_r4a

    3-ze_shaurma_v4_a06: level 3

    4-ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs

    Level 3- will be the hard

    5-ze_8bit_v4b

     Hard Maps, if you will add them in the event, will be good event

     

    • Like 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    "We should have shotguns for this kind of meme deal"

     

    ze_boredom_v543656

    ze_derpescape_itstime

    ze_ffxii_easternsand_v1

    ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd

    ze_lolxd_final_s

    ze_memehell_test3

    ze_pizzatime_v4s

    Special kickers :

    1- all shotguns will be restricted during the whole event .

    2- zombies have 10 % less knock back  in ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd map

    3- bhop and boost enabled in ze_derpescape_itstime map

    4- the event will split into 2 parts since it will be too long for 1 day

     i chose already  a special skin it could be  for this event winners you will see it later  if my nomination win the poll !! 

    Edited by Anwar
    • Like 6
    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, Henry said:

    ze_evernight_a3_4_css

    ze_S_A_M_a40_css

    ze_necromanteion_v3_1s

    ze_rizomata

    All the maps you said should be played alone in an event, that would take hours to beat like it is. Please choose only one of them. We already beat necromanteion, so maybe suggesting one of the other 3 maps would be cool

    • Haha 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, ShadowCreepy said:

    ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b08

    ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1

    ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v4_5s

    ze_deadcore_s6

    Kickers:

    Secret stage on wanderers v4 must be beaten as well.

    That's asking too much. Please remove one of these: mako v6 or deadcore.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, aF! mohamed. said:

    Best hard maps, the players will not win or they will win for 40 minutes: 

     1- ze_666_crazy_escape

     2- ze_dev_r4a

    3-ze_shaurma_v4_a06: level 3

    4-ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs

    Level 3- will be the hard

    5-ze_8bit_v4b

     Hard Maps, if you will add them in the event, will be good event

     

    I don't think we can beat ze_dev in 40 minutes. Also, ze_8bit should be played alone in an event, since it's too long and hard. So please choose between nominating numbers 1,2,3,4 AND 5. If you didn't understand me, choose between 8bit or the other 4 maps, please.

    Edited by Batata

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, Anwar said:

    "We should have shotguns for this kind of meme deal"

     

    ze_boredom_v543656

    ze_derpescape_itstime

    ze_ffxii_easternsand_v1

    ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd

    ze_lolxd_final_s

    ze_memehell_test3

    ze_pizzatime_v4s

    Special kickers :

    1- all shotguns will be restricted during the whole event .

    2- zombies have 10 % less knock back  in ze_ffxxiii_westrcanoyn_f12xd map

    3- bhop and boost enabled in ze_derpescape_itstime map

    4- the event will split into 2 parts since it will be too long for 1 day

     i chose already  a special skin it could be  for this event winners you will see it later  if my nomination win the poll !! 

    @Batata i added pizza map and split the event into 2 parts since it will be too long : D

    Edited by Anwar

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    ze_SAM_a40 please !!!.....// or ze_SAM_a27

    Edited by ΣỚĐBorzτ✯

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Soft Serve maps

    ze_magic_carpet

    ze_sunlight

    ze_journey

    ze_mist

    Edited by Cloud Strife
    • Like 2
    • Thanks 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    What about :  

    • ze_biohazard2_rpd_v4e_004 (WITH nemesis)
    • ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3 OR ze_pizzatime_v4s
    • ze_otakuroom_v5_6fs
    • ze_paper_escaper_v7_1

     

    • Haha 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 hours ago, Anwar said:

    @Batata i added pizza map and split the event into 2 parts since it will be too long : D

    no ffv event pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    19 hours ago, Lardy said:

     

    @Batatai choose first 4 maps, 8bit will be alone in one event!, ok.    Will be fun event in 8bit

    • Thanks 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, EN CHAIR ET EN sh*t said:

    no ffv event pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    they are not normal ff maps , they are some kind meme ff maps with no items and only 1 stage for each one , they also contain lasers , so those maps not the real ff they are funny versions of them  

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Anwar said:

    they are not normal ff maps , they are some kind meme ff maps with no items and only 1 stage for each one , they also contain lasers , so those maps not the real ff they are funny versions of them  

    mmm okay so why not

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 hours ago, ΣỚĐBorzτ✯ said:

    or "ze_shroomforest" series

    You can only make 1 suggestion, so choose between S_A_M, santassination and shroom series. I will delete the other 2 comments.

    • Like 1
    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    22 hours ago, Batata said:

    All the maps you said should be played alone in an event, that would take hours to beat like it is. Please choose only one of them. We already beat necromanteion, so maybe suggesting one of the other 3 maps would be cool

    ok then ze_rizomata 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    N - I - D - E

    ze_nightmare_dimension_v2_6fix
    ze_illya_b4
    ze_deepice_v8
    ze_eternal_journey_v1_1

    Special kickers:

    - Only smg on nightmare dimension (pistols and nades etc allowed ofc)
    - Skip stage 1 and 2 of eternal journey (unless event is too short somehow) 

    Edited by William! :D
    • Like 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Donations

  • Top Donors

  • Join our Steam Group

    Steam Community Group

    669

    Members
    18

    In-Game
    96

    Online
    Join

  • Join our Discord server!