Locked Admin Application

Sin

Also, describe which server (Zombie Escape or Zombie Revival) you would like to apply for. ZE

1. Your Name and Age.

My name is Reyzan and I'm 19

2. Your Discord Username:

sin.#8378

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ).

STEAM_0:0:600167784 and I'm applying for Zombie Escape Server

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

I played CS:S for 14 years (since 2007), and bought CS:S on Steam at 2018

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

Because i'm kinda good at leading but i'll try to improve it to make my leading is good, and being admin to keep the server peacefully

6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? been admin on several servers. and also begging trial on nide. so i don't really need to write a history. 

I'm a Server ROOT on Asian CS:S Zombie Escape Server (ZSI Test Server), i don't really know many about admin knowledge, but I'll keep trying to ask experienced admin to get more knowledge about admin before doing something wrongly/incorrectly

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I'm just a College Student, Majors of Technology about like Computer Programming, Networking Engineering, and Majors of Maths and Natural Science. I also spend my times to play on NiDE Zombie-Escape everyday unless there is something very important that cannot be postponed like exams, and i'll have an exam 5 after days for 2 weeks(still can play about like 2 days).

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . i understand your question about this, but im old hacker, so i know what to look for. but just to let you know, i would spec as others and watch untull im sure. and when im sure, im sure and do the job. 

First, I'll spectate them and keep eyes on them and wait until they get into action to make sure they cheat or not, after they got into action that they cheat, i will ban them exactly as "Admin Guide" given, if they didn't cheat or false thinking, i will unban them as told by another admin.

Edited by sin
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

As a honest opinion it would be a -1 for me I really don't see him in a admin role and doing good right now. I play a lot on nide a lot and I have seen him mute only one person which is the kid onii chan a kid he really doesn't like but doesn't mute like 4 people spamming with like super sh*t mics on otaku. Sin has done some non admin behaviour stuff, like abusing a bugged spot on the cubes in lucid and then asking me not to tell admins to fix it. That doesn't seem like nide admin to me.

• Thanks 1

You said: "Thank u nothai for standing up against me" 
Wtf? This is the first time i see a person thanking someone for standing against him.

• Haha 1

+0,5 dont know you too much cause ive been inactive, but u seem sympathetic. Lets give it a try since u are Donted Admin.

Good luck.