Locked Gagaga/nuk laser hacking

Malala

You all are asking the nide community to overlook the fact that this man has used spray control hacks, aim hacks, and laser hacks on unloze. Which is more realistic, he used a hack, or, he installed custom textures, and stopped using a laser hack, even though malal has mentioned that he kept using a recoil and spread hack? Either way, using hacks in general damages your credibility, now 9/10 times I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, however, you're asking me to give you the benefit of the doubt, after weeks of hacking on unloze, and even using norecoil on nide? I'm 100% in favor the of the ban, and would like to post this as back up to your points. 

I'd also like to point out even if you weren't hacking, your behavior surrounding these allegations has been horrible, not only do you not seem to show remorse for hacking, you stopped shooting zombies for the most part, as well as not shooting the boss, and just generally seem to act quite toxic, all of which combined merits a punishment, and makes those who are involved less likely to take your side or believe what you're saying. All of this being said, I am in favor of your ban, though I do think it should be reduced to 6 months, as anyone can change. 

gaga-nospread-nide.png

• Like 3

There is no restriction about using retexture. If so - you can ban all people who have custom weapons (retextured). You can ban all people, who packed all packs into the one, to defrag it and get better speed of loading everything.

I'll tell you why I sending retexture for everyone.

1. Retexture was used BEFORE me by some people. It's impossible to proof, but it's a fact (I heard it).
2. Due to using this by some people - I made a choice to spread this for everyone, who wants.
3. If there is will be restriction to use - we will get the next point: 80% will be banned, 20% (elites \ etc) will never get ban (who will check pro player right). This is completely unfair from start.
4. Also I give this for everyone, to make it fix faster. Because as I see, noone care, til now. Do files verification before joining server, which are lasers actually. Everyone will be happy tho.

What about Gagaga - he didn't cheat, if you will look on demos carefully. It's just a retexture. Yes it gives advantage, but however bhop is giving you advantage too, nobody is screaming about that.

There is no retexture of holy \ electro \ etc. It's just impossible to do by legit way, because of self-made texture.

If you looking for ban people, who is using retexture, you must check every single player's PC every week. Or do checklist are models standart or not.

About "norecoil on nide" - show everyone the proof first. No evidence = no reason to ban.

P.S. You better start to ban people, who ruining other people by not shooting on lasers, instead of this bullsh*t.
PP.S. Using holy on lasers - you actually act like a troll also. Being selfish and don't give a sh*t about other players, who wants to win, who MAKE YOU WIN BY DEFENDING YOUR ASS.

Using lh = permaban
Using retexture (anything) = permaban
Trolling = uh oh that's pure skill gameplay you don't understand bluhbluhbluh

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

What about Gagaga - he didn't cheat

In his own words he only stopped cheating by Sunday, yet after this he was using norecoil anyways.

8 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

If you looking for ban people, who is using retexture, you must check every single player's PC every week. Or do checklist are models standart or not.

The only player banned is a cheater using a proper hack, not modified textures.

9 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

About "norecoil on nide" - show everyone the proof first. No evidence = no reason to ban.

You can check demos yourself to see that, he has already been proven to cheat.

P.S. You better start to ban people, who ruining other people by not shooting on lasers, instead of this bullsh*t.

He was also not shooting on lasers.

PP.S. Using holy on lasers - you actually act like a troll also. Being selfish and don't give a sh*t about other players, who wants to win, who MAKE YOU WIN BY DEFENDING YOUR ASS.

Gagaga does same sh*t with Yek/etc

10 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Using retexture (anything) = permaban

No one was permabanned for retexturing.

10 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Trolling = uh oh that's pure skill gameplay you don't understand bluhbluhbluh

Trolling isn't comparable to hacking

17 minutes ago,  Malala  said:

In his own words he only stopped cheating by Sunday, yet after this he was using norecoil anyways.

The only player banned is a cheater using a proper hack, not modified textures.

You can check demos yourself to see that, he has already been proven to cheat.

He was also not shooting on lasers.

Gagaga does same sh*t with Yek/etc

No one was permabanned for retexturing.

Trolling isn't comparable to hacking

Hes stopped using norecoil

He isn't cheating anymore if you watched the demo.

"Hes stopped using norecoil" + Batata today on boatescape told him hes fine for now but if he cheats again hes permed.

It was extra round (yektima), and the other one an admin could've slayed or he could've gotten a 1-2 hour ban at most.

"It was extra round"

was gagaga not just banned for that reason basically?

ae2a399356b172f994e47d69c5e78793.png

"It was extra round (yektima), and the other one an admin could've slayed or he could've gotten a 1-2 hour ban at most." and about retexturing, that is the dumbest excuse to justify a sh*t ban. Basically everyone has it, its on @FPTyel's profile. I personally don't use it, but for the people that do apparently you can get permanently banned! so watch out.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that Malala spoofed many people in the past and no action is taken yet.
The 2 evidence shown is stupid since you could see the lasers in the earth part, and in the yektima gaga was using retextured lasers making the lasers see through.

I cant say much regarding aimbot, but if you are going to ban him for it the respective amount is 10080 minutes and not permanent.

Edited by Lightning Strike
  • Like 1

There are so many people who use the hack, including FPT, btw, that it baffles me that these people aren't perma'd and yeeted to CSGO already.

Grab your f*cking popcorn.
Edit: We'll find you. And when we do, all your epic solos will be invalid and you're garbage to begin with.

Edited by Glacius Verglas
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Plex said:

Hes stopped using norecoil

He was using it after his ban on Unloze.

6 hours ago, Plex said:

He isn't cheating anymore if you watched the demo.

I did and saw other things like norecoil

6 hours ago, Plex said:

It was extra round (yektima), and the other one an admin could've slayed or he could've gotten a 1-2 hour ban at most.

All I'm pointing out is FPT's hypocrisy.

6 hours ago, Plex said:

was gagaga not just banned for that reason basically?

No, for using a hack.

I don't understand why anyone would want to support a cheater, in his own words he was using the hack until Sunday.

6 hours ago, Glacius Verglas said:

There are so many people who use the hack, including FPT, btw, that it baffles me that these people aren't perma'd and yeeted to CSGO already.

Grab your f*cking popcorn.
Edit: We'll find you. And when we do, all your epic solos will be invalid and you're garbage to begin with.

I never used hack on steam acc, no point. Only on nosteam, for education purpose. Also nowaday solo win sucks, people may do absolutely nothing for team and do solo win. How this can be compared as "skill"? This is real garbage imo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago,  Malala  said:

He was using it after his ban on Unloze.

I did and saw other things like norecoil

All I'm pointing out is FPT's hypocrisy.

No, for using a hack.

I don't understand why anyone would want to support a cheater, in his own words he was using the hack until Sunday.

Batata said he banned him because of yesterday win on wester, like he's 100% blind with holy (basically why no action against holy), and doing standing crouch+jump lasers. But on red laser always crouch+jump. I already said there is no hack, if hack would be in action, after top laser he MUST do micro stand up (I'd like to test it once again on singleplayer, later).

Now you say he was banned because used hack until Sunday, atleast 1 evidence please. UNLOZE community and NiDE community are different, bans from  UNLOZE should not be compared with NiDE, remember 2017 and my big mistake ?

I'm not defending him as potential hacker, I'm asking for any evidence on NiDE, which proofs that he used hack, I will shut up. Otherwise people may keep getting falsebans, because playing better l0l.

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 3

11 hours ago,  Malala  said:

Go f*ck a goat nigg‎er

real lame come back bro. so sad you have nothing else to say. you suck crybaby

19 minutes ago, AzN said:

i say the same to you kiddo. when you find something better we can talk mongol

your sh*t and trying to act adult, as you are not. when you old enough to buy alcohol we can talk.

and this comment wont give you a damn ticket to lead admin. stupid f*ck

Edited by Bolol

48 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

I already said there is no hack

He used the hack, he paid for it and was using it, according to himself, why would you give him the benefit of doubt regarding this?

48 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

But on red laser always crouch+jump. I already said there is no hack, if hack would be in action, after top laser he MUST do micro stand up

Not if you were to hold your crouch key while the hack was active

49 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Now you say he was banned because used hack until Sunday

He literally admitted he was hacking until his ban on unloze.

49 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

UNLOZE community and NiDE community are different, bans from  UNLOZE should not be compared with NiDE, remember 2017 and my big mistake

2017 is 3 years ago, this isn't even a week ago.

You expect me to believe he used an injected hack on Unloze, then would restart his CSS to go play Nide and not use it at all there?

50 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Otherwise people may keep getting falsebans, because playing better l0l.

The only person banned is a self admitted laser hacker.

20 minutes ago, AzN said:

You're defending a cheater retard, your job as an admin is to ban people like this, instead you sit here defending him.

He used the hack, he paid for it and was using it, according to himself, why would you give him the benefit of doubt regarding this?

I'm not giving a benefit, I'm asking for single evidence from NiDE. If no evidence = he is permabanned for no reason. Simple.

Not if you were to hold your crouch key while the hack was active 

Did you test it by yourself, when you interrupt the working hack?

He literally admitted he was hacking until his ban on unloze. 

But where? Did you spectate him every single second or what?

You expect me to believe he used an injected hack on Unloze, then would restart his CSS to go play Nide and not use it at all there?

Who says that he cheated on NiDE? There is no point, if he got banned for cheating on UNLOZE, it doesn't mean that he 100% hacked on NiDE too. That's why I'm asking for single evidence. Until yet, I'll not shut up.

The only person banned is a self admitted laser hacker. 

I did an experiment, tried to play nosteam without any cheats, and almost got banned for laserhack. Dejavu?

My point - if you can't say that he hacked for 100% - he is not guilty, yet. I can't say, until I see demo.

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bolol said:

i say the same to you kiddo. when you find something better we can talk mongol

your sh*t and trying to act adult, as you are not. when you old enough to buy alcohol we can talk.

and this comment wont give you a damn ticket to lead admin. stupid f*ck

bro im not looking to be LSA. take your drunk ass home.

56 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

I'm not giving a benefit, I'm asking for single evidence from NiDE. If no evidence = he is permabanned for no reason. Simple.

The evidence is his admittance, or you could just look through the demos, I'm not sifting through hours of demos when I already know he's hacking and he is banned.

58 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Did you test it by yourself, when you interrupt the working hack?

If he's holding down his crouch key it means he is inputting +duck, which means he can't stand up.

58 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

But where? Did you spectate him every single second or what?

What? This has nothing to do with what  I said

59 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Who says that he cheated on NiDE? There is no point, if he got banned for cheating on UNLOZE, it doesn't mean that he 100% hacked on NiDE too

So you believe he was using an injected cheat on unloze, but whenever he went to Nide he would first quit and restart his game then play legit on Nide?

Makes no sense.

59 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

I did an experiment, tried to play nosteam without any cheats, and almost got banned for laserhack. Dejavu?

Were you the retard using nosteam who named himself as nuk and said "im using laser hack" if so I can see why you almost got banned.

2 hours ago, FPTyel said:

I never used hack on steam acc, no point. Only on nosteam,

Or did you actually hack on nosteam?

1 hour ago, FPTyel said:

My point - if you can't say that he hacked for 100% - he is not guilty, yet. I can't say, until I see demo.

Go download demos and look for yourself, he has admitted to hacking before, why would we trust him now?