Locked Gagaga/nuk laser hacking

Malala

Maybe there are no restrictions on retexturising lasers YET but perhaps there ought to be a discussion amongst admins if there should be. Unlike weapon textures, fpt, lasertextures do give a MAJOR advantage. You are acting like you merely spread a cosmetic to people xDD

This aside, he was caught with proof on unloze but there is no proof yet he has laserhacked on nide. Apart from his 100% winrate on lasers in every condition even if everyone else dies lmao. I have been spectating him all the time. Did he suddenly become a laser god? Botox has been using a laserhack on this map for years so I dont know what fpt is on about that it is not possible. The only real issue is that you guys havent TRIED proofing he hacks yet. 

I think Willy wilson put it the bes tho. Nuk has no merit and credibility left and his toxicity and previous lies on unloze doesnt help much to prove his case. He may have stopped using the hacks (not only laser but for instance aim too). There are ways to test these but no admin on nide has tested yet. All you did was watch a video where other people survive too. And you just instant ban the guy. 

Put in some work. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, William! ? said:

Maybe there are no restrictions on retexturising lasers YET but perhaps there ought to be a discussion amongst admins if there should be. Unlike weapon textures, fpt, lasertextures do give a MAJOR advantage. You are acting like you merely spread a cosmetic to people xDD

This aside, he was caught with proof on unloze but there is no proof yet he has laserhacked on nide. Apart from his 100% winrate on lasers in every condition even if everyone else dies lmao. I have been spectating him all the time. Did he suddenly become a laser god? Botox has been using a laserhack on this map for years so I dont know what fpt is on about that it is not possible. The only real issue is that you guys havent TRIED proofing he hacks yet. 

I think Willy wilson put it the bes tho. Nuk has no merit and credibility left and his toxicity and previous lies on unloze doesnt help much to prove his case. He may have stopped using the hacks (not only laser but for instance aim too). There are ways to test these but no admin on nide has tested yet. All you did was watch a video where other people survive too. And you just instant ban the guy. 

Put in some work. 

Dude, unloze is not a nide. Just drop it, everyone already got it. If he is cheated on unloze, there is no evidence YET on nide. So for now, we are waiting for batata.
The problem is - restriction of retextures must be affected to EVERYONE, not by bans (or elites \ etc pro players are will not possible to check, but everyone may be suspected). Neon get a good deal with sv_pure 1, but I think it's possible to do in opposite way. I'm only looking positive for fix. And finally people are now looking on it.

So what about laserhack, or how to check (easy way) - do an insta 100% black screen for few seconds. If the suspected will keep dogding with 100% blind effect = he's cheater. If not - clear. But not abuse with.

P.S. He beated many laser maps before. Becoming a "god" by doing solo - lmao who cares for solo on 2020 on old maps. Many players are trolling to do a solo, but doing 0 dmg for zombies, low dmg on boss, to let people die, 0 - low dmg on lasers, to let people die, etc.

I understand if WRR doing solo on redcore regular, because this was a new - this is a real skill. But on mako, wester, and any ff old map... This is not cool.

PP.S. If you guys will keep talking about UNLOZE - so what NiDE project is. UNLOZE - alternative or what.

Edited by FPTyel
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

Dude, unloze is not a nide. Just drop it, everyone already got it. If he is cheated on unloze, there is no evidence YET on nide.

This is literally what I f*cking said xDD
Everyone gets that nide is not unloze but you're the ONLY one trying to still yell to us "GUYS UNLOZE IS NOT NIDE".  We get it. Stick to the topic instead. Whether you like it or not, credibility of players go a long way and affect a lot. But yes, it is not a final evidence. 

The problem is - restriction of retextures must be affected to EVERYONE

Obviously?? That still dismisses the point of you distributing a major advantage to people and acting like it's only a cosmetic. That seems kinda the opposite from trying to create a fair game for EVERYONE xD

P.S. He beated many laser maps before. Becoming a "god" by doing solo - lmao who cares for solo on 2020 on old maps. Many players are trolling to do a solo, but doing 0 dmg for zombies, low dmg on boss, to let people die, 0 - low dmg on lasers, to let people die, etc.

Why do you constantly mention "solos" in your every message. You're using that to dismiss my entire point once more... I suggest you read again and try to see what I write instead of what you want to reply with. If not, ask me to re-explain my point. Maybe it wasn't clear but it has nothing to do with a solo.

Stop recycling arguments that only dismiss every point. There is only one constant here in this report:

Nide has no proof nuk has laserhacked on NIDE

Edited by William! :D
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FPTyel said:

I understand if WRR doing solo on redcore regular, because this was a new - this is a real skill. But on mako, wester, and any ff old map... This is not cool.

You heard it here first folks. Offlining for hours on end on an ending where majority of the time has no zombies = skill.

Nobody ever took him seriously.

Edited by Zyphonix

1 hour ago, Zyphonix said:

You heard it here first folks. Offlining for hours on end on an ending where majority of the time has no zombies = skill.

Nobody ever took him seriously.

this is how envy looks like, obviously to hear that, when redcore was new for everyone.

2 hours ago, William! ? said:

Obviously?? That still dismisses the point of you distributing a major advantage to people and acting like it's only a cosmetic. That seems kinda the opposite from trying to create a fair game for EVERYONE xD

I didn't start with retexture, but I agree. More people will know, faster will be fixed. And it's my fault also to spread this in massive way. And ready to be banned if needed. But other people are not deserve to be banned.

2 hours ago, William! ? said:

Why do you constantly mention "solos" in your every message. You're using that to dismiss my entire point once more... I suggest you read again and try to see what I write instead of what you want to reply with. If not, ask me to re-explain my point. Maybe it wasn't clear but it has nothing to do with a solo.

Stop recycling arguments that only dismiss every point. There is only one constant here in this report:

my bad

Edited by FPTyel
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Killik locked this topic