Locked Hatdog's ZE Admin Application

1. Your Name and Age

My name is Hatdog and im 17 years old (My Birthday is November 12)

2. Stean_ID:

STEAM_0:0:114269693

3. How long are you playing CSS?

Im playing CSS almost a 2 years now I play a lot of server especially ZE server back then. Im using Nosteam CSS client because im poor i have no money to buy Steam CSS. I played ZE server in CSGO almost 1 year. I play more CSS than CSGO because i love CSS ZE more than CSGO ZE. I like how the mechanics work here than csgo.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I will make the safe and non toxic environment. I will help the team to protect the server  from hackers and toxic behaviors. I learned a lot from watching a youtuber that he is a admin on his server. I admire his work and i want to do it here on NiDE Zombie Escape Server. I will spent a lot of time doing my work here. I will never let you down guys to ensure the safety of NiDE Zombie Escaper Server. I will protect and serve. 

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I dont have any experience being admin. This is my first time doing it but i watch a youtuber that is an admin on his server i watch him how to do the admin things i admire his work so i want to experience it here.

6.  Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I am not doing anything right now besides playing CSS Zombie Escape. I will play 5 or 6 hours on the server day or night. I dont have school during this pandemic so i guaranteed that i will play 5 or 6 hours on the server.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If i found them hacking on the server. I will spec him and get evidence if he/she is hacking then i will record them to have a video evidence of them hacking. After that i will confront the hacker and talk to him/her that hacking is bannable in this server. If they insist and keep on hacking i will banned them 1 week according to the admin rules 

Edited by Hatdog
Im changing this NoSteam ID CSS to Steam ID CSS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorry guys if i am not famous that im applying to admin. Sorry for applying i feel so bad that no one comment my application but thank you that who react my application

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

Hello hatdag thanks for the forum we appreciate that the only problem is that you (probably) play in a different time zone wich for us is harder te be active on. We did not deny you we did neither ignore you we where just waiting for the right admin to be online and give us some insight about your behavior, personal behavior etc. We are leaving this topic open and see what we can expect from you in the future. 

Have a nice day

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Server Admin

Well your application isn't bad tbh you did a good effort to write it + you were honest with it that you said you haven't been an admin in any server, I admire that. 

Your answered in all questions well, I liked that part you want to help the community and make it non toxic, enjoyable and free of hackers that is something good. 

So what I gonna say like Akadir said you may playing in different time zones so most of admins don't know you well, honestly I have seen sometimes in the server especially in morning /day time. 

Don't feel frustrated even if no one replied and you got denied it does not mean it's the there will be always second try, everyone got equal opportunity to apply. 

Thanks for your application and wait patiently fir the higher ups will decide, have a nice day 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

@Akadir My timezone same with 144p I can play in the morning. Many people play in the morning depends on the map but if it is a good map many people playing at the server. thank you for your response im looking forward it. Sorry for my bad english :<

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

+1 I'm not even sure if I can vote, but 1 thing I can say for sure is this guy ( a fellow countrymen) has a good chill personality (with an Uwu voice ❤️) The fact that he plays in my timezone as well makes it nice cause Usually, there are no admins online when I start playing early, so having this guy as an admin will be extremely helpful to those who are in a similar timezone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hatdog said:

Can I change my Steam_ID to my CSS Steam for my admin.

This is my CSS Steam ID STEAM_0:0:114269693

do you mean changing ur nosteam css steam id to steam css ?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

he probably wants to edit his own post, since in his admin app he first wrote a nonsteam ID but he has bought the steam version since then

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

@ღდ❦NikaTech Thank you NikaTech ❤️

16 hours ago, ღდ❦NikaTech said:

+1 I'm not even sure if I can vote, but 1 thing I can say for sure is this guy ( a fellow countrymen) has a good chill personality (with an Uwu voice ❤️) The fact that he plays in my timezone as well makes it nice cause Usually, there are no admins online when I start playing early, so having this guy as an admin will be extremely helpful to those who are in a similar timezone.

• Wow 1

He is really well mannered..A great guy sadly because of time difference admins are unaware of this diamond here.+1

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pl_1over said:

I saw u in the server in morning

And he doesn't insult someone

+1

But u need to be more active in server

@pl_1over Sure i gonna be more active? and Thanks pl_1over ❤️