Locked Tiger - Admin application

Tiger

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )
Tiger, 20
2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
Tiger#5945
3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE or ZR ) :
STEAM_0:1:174441596
4. How long are you playing CSS ?
I actually start playing CSS since 2012 but I start playing Ze 2 years after that
5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
I used to play in many servers and I know many players and communities and got a lot of experience in Ze so its not something special .
So the reason I am applying is these days I am playing in Nide like 6-7h a day and when I am there I see some trollers knifer etc.. And guess what there is no admin online  and if there is admin he is afk so the gameplay is ruined for some players. At least when I am active I gonna do some action and watch the server 
6 Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
I used to be admin in some server (NSG,Cro) so I got knowledge about admins comms and stuff, so I just want players to get fair and descent gameplayer whitout trolling and bullsh*t like that and off make sure to take right decision
7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
I am actually studying in university right now but I still got time to play the game. I actually gonna try to join the server everyday if I can but in worst cases if have exams or something I gonna at least play 1 h in day
8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
I actually gonna spectate him and keep on him to check if he is 100% cheating after that I gonna see if he have some bans history for using had and stuff so if my doubt persists then I gonna ban 1day if he use it again I gonna ask other admins how long should he banned

• Like 6

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

+1 Tiger 
Except if you keep telling on Westersand V8 when boss use ultima : "Fire fire fire" or when boss use fire "Ultima ultima ultima" ?
Third line of your application I noticed you did not clean the copy paste you made... And I thought your steam ID was aF! mohamed. #1906 ?

Edit : -2 if you keep telling YEK YEK on v7

Edited by Life is a Bitch

+1 for tiger

Seen him time to time. Plus he's a nice guy. Would like to see this dude to be admin. Didn't expect that you gonna apply even tho i said yesterday don't quit before i left the server. xD

Let's see.. a good guy, active, player with much ZE knowledge, had an experience of being an admin before, getting along with many players in the community, and of course your English is sufficient to communicate or discuss with us admins and the players. Regarding to your answer for question number 8. There is no mercy for whoever dares to cheat. They will be given 1 week ban for a start. Just in case they have a history from Sourceban of cheating, sure the ban will increase. However if in doubt, do not do anything about it. (and discuss with the other admins about the suspect)

Well, you'll learn a bit from us. Here you go, +1 from me. Sure thing I would like to see you, to be part of our team ?

Spoiler

Good luck on your studies!

• DeMoN locked this topic