Locked JOE MAMA APP in ze

Joe Mama!!!

1-name and age:

Joe mama 14 years old (October)

2-steam_Id :

3-howlong are you playing CSS:

Like 1-2 years I had a break last year but at the moment that's the only game I'm playing

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

i'm extremely useful cause I'm online all day except after midnight .I'm currently donated admin and I learned a lot thought it in how I should react to any situation even sometimes I did the wrong thing but I learned thought my mistakes . the most important thing is to remove the bad players from the server (hackers .hypers...) and also control the toxicity to make a friendly environment where our community members can play in.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

i am donated admin in ze so I know how to interact with different situations and keep the server chill. I'm also very actif so I can make sure that the gameplay is running smoothly and I speak different languages (French.Arabic.English) to communicate easily with other players.

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

i'm from morocco I'm currently playing CSS . I'll be actif most of the time almost all of summer also during school.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If the player is specious to using aimbot the first solution is to give info to the admins in game , if I'm the only admin playing I'll start recording the specious player & send the clip to higher/more experienced admins to study the clip and execute the proper punishment .

PS: BMS go away come again another day!

• Like 1

• Server Admin

+1 i saw the change in behavior from before you had donated admun and after im suprised in a good way good luck ! 

Edited by Akadir
  • Thanks 1

Of course, +2...You did pretty well for a donated admin...I love how responsive you are to the complaints and other things..Joe, you are good.

• Thanks 1