Locked Creepy admin application

Creepy_

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) Creepy im 21 year old men from China (Poland)

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0187018106

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

For like 10 years with breaks in general

4. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

Basically I know majority of the ze maps, mostly FF and difficult/tryhard ones, and what important is for me that server will be best of the best.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

I was eternal trial admin in nide, as well I was admin on some cs 1.6 servers, also I was kinda bad trial admin before but people change eh?

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I play on server everyday, this is my main server because unloze sucks, and now I'm just having holiday and I work at home early.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? 

first I spectate him, if he keep using aimbot I ban his ass for 1 month (at least this is enough for him to learn), if same cheater come back I increase ban obviously 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello @ShadowCreepy

good application exept the criticism toward UNLOZE, I don’t remember that it’s « Nide against UNLOZE » and tbh if I can help both servers i will because nowadays 80 percents of people play on both server, and it’s better like that.

about your application, it’s not bad, short but well written.

about you, effectively people can change, you also really active and your maps knowledge especially about ff/hard ones is really good so, if it was your first application i would instantly give a +1 but now and after your previous trial period, the things are different and must be clear at start (in that case where you would be accepted): 

-act for yourself: prohibited.

-insert ff maps or hard ones when you want or when some players ask you to do: prohibited.

-etransfer item just because the player is inexperienced: prohibited.

The thing you need to do:

* keep an impartial behavior towards players and act for the server is the thing that u need to learn, everyone doesn’t have your maps knowledge or your skill and then, at this point, u must take a different look on every situations because every situations are different. 

I hope my advices will help you if you are accepted.

good luck.

+1

• Like 1

Hey Creepy, I'm afraid I have to give you -1 on this. Though you are active, mostly on FF maps xD and full of maps knowledge.

In my opinion, I don't see you as an admin, but just a, one of the regular players in NiDE community. Hopefully you don't take this as a hate! I have nothing against you. I know you can do better next time, to make most of us feel proud and impressed by behaviour improvements ^^ 

Though again, there might be more what I wanted to say, but Imma just end it here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, IXR Icey Cake said:

Hey Creepy, I'm afraid I have to give you -1 on this. Though you are active, mostly on FF maps xD and full of maps knowledge.

In my opinion, I don't see you as an admin, but just a, one of the regular players in NiDE community. Hopefully you don't take this as a hate! I have nothing against you. I know you can do better next time, to make most of us feel proud and impressed by behaviour improvements ^^ 

Though again, there might be more what I wanted to say, but Imma just end it here.

I am indeed active, not only on FF maps, but tryhard and some casual ones too sometimes, but I can assure you I can do good job as admin, and dont act like a retard I would say, I know how to do job properly and effectively. And thanks for your feedback.

• Like 3